Kalimari Desert - N4A Chat Thread - August 2022

Chrom

thank god i was trying to think of a thread theme and i literally couldn't think of any game coming out soon and didn't wanna look it up

i will make a thread again when knuckle sandwich comes out and that will be my last post on this website theydonothing;

1 hour ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

There’s the Cowabunga Collection, but I’m sure we already did a TMNT one anyways.

Cowabunga... COWA FUCKING PIECE OF DOG SHIT! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing as a fucking ooze-infested dirty fucking sewer rat shit! I'd have more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my ass and Splinter's my balls! This game is an inside-out asshole regurgitating putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather fucking yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomitted out of a buffalo's anus! It sucking fucks, it fucking sucks, it fucking blows, it's a piece of shit... and I don't like it.

17 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Cowabunga... COWA FUCKING PIECE OF DOG SHIT! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing as a fucking ooze-infested dirty fucking sewer rat shit! I'd have more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my ass and Splinter's my balls! This game is an inside-out asshole regurgitating putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather fucking yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomitted out of a buffalo's anus! It sucking fucks, it fucking sucks, it fucking blows, it's a piece of shit... and I don't like it.

Classic AVGN.

I just spent the past 45 minutes in Xenoblade 3 repeatedly walking toward the first objective marker in the game, intentionally going away from the marker to grab collectibles, and getting skull-fucked to death by a level 42 crocodile-looking thing.

10/10. Game of the fucking year.

Construction of Captain Hyrule's shield is basically done!

Spoiler

Drilled some holes into my pizza pan

shield1.jpg.4dc4d897e259e088265c0727a1c91ef9.jpg

Added some thermoplastic to protect the sharp edges and cut a belt for straps

shield2.jpg.983e45e151eaac0c82b0a98fea87e48c.jpg

Glued the straps on to the other side of the pan, then glued the pan to the main foam piece (which I made like two years ago...) and used some KwikSeal caulking to smooth the transition from pan to foam and provide some extra hold

shield3.jpg.b826e5daf01246c3368b8f207bcff42d.jpg

Added a ring of worbla to again smooth the transition of pan to foam and add more hold

shield4.jpg.27ae5ec79c782498153b092d46ccacdc.jpg

Glued on some thin craft foam to cover the rest of the backing. This also helps hold the curvature. Additionally to help keep the curvature I added worbla strips to act as "straps" stemming from the main ones. 

shield5.jpg.c674a805e9eb4b729c8cc4e01f364fa8.jpg

Thermoplastic edging to protect it, stabilize it, and help give a more uniform edge than my cutting.

shield6.jpg.4264d54e1414948c02686450b252cdff.jpg

Not shown, but reshaped and touched up any bumps or uneven spots, then sanded the edging. Will need to seal those lines in the pink foam to make it even. View from the back

shield7.jpg.905194a58e17f91f095d3f4acf39a88f.jpg

View from the front.

shield8.jpg.25ee8216eddf89c889b9301da92a0a4a.jpg

Next is priming and painting!