Keves - N4A Chat Thread, July 2022

Tyranogre

• Chrom changed the title to Keves - N4A Chat Thread, July 2022
  • Chrom pinned this topic

Honestly, of all ideas for a live-action, Persona doesn't seem the worst? Mostly because it's partially slice-of-life, and given enough cgi budget, the Personae/demons feel like they'd translate to live-action well enough.

I can picture it better than Netflix's One Piece. I'm terrified what that's going to look like. hidingkong;

Edited by Stephen 776
35 minutes ago, Stephen 776 said:

I can picture it better than Netflix's One Piece. I'm terrified what that's going to look like. hidingkong;

Imagine greenlighting a live-action series where the main character's signature ability is guaranteed to look absolutely horrifying.

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed--oh hi Shulk. flower;

I tried to remember where I heard that first. 

Oh, yeah Rabtoon's What Is The Best Final Fantasy Game. Squall take some liberties with that line. 

11 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

I tried to remember where I heard that first. 

Oh, yeah Rabtoon's What Is The Best Final Fantasy Game. Squall take some liberties with that line. 

While Googling it, realized that it apparently first appeared in 2010?

Damn, how time flies...

My Switch is pretty much almost full on both the system and Memory card

Wonder if i should go ahead and upgrade to a bigger SD card

Highest i can go is 1 TB from the looks of it - bit pricey though

I’ve heard i can go up to 2 TB, but I don’t think those exist yet so 1 TB might have to to settle with that

Considering I download mostly, could be beneficial to have the max available to me

I don’t exactly have the space or room to store physical copies here

Also might consider going ahead and getting a bigger Micro SD card whenever i get a New XL again

Not sure the highest I can get with that - would have to format it first I believe