Sonic origins issues

Man, first ppl didn't like how their were tiers for what comes with the game, the MJ music dispute for Sonic 3, and now the devs who helped make Sonic Mania didn't like how they went about the finished product.

SEGA at the end of the took advantage of iconic anniversary and just did the bare minimum to get out the door despite taking awhile to release. I think of course less time was put in game, what took a while where the new animated intro and outro of each game. Cool touch.

Despite all what I said, I love the compilation but hope what can be remedy can be done as soon as it can. I won't hold my breath but would be nice. This isn't as bad when the re-release Soinic Colors and it was glitchy (mostly Blind Squirrel fault) as hell on Switch especially. Releasing patch for that made sense, Sonic Origins doesn't have any game breaking stuff, but more accessibility option and retro look would be nice but not expecting.