Striker's Stadium - N4A Chat Thread - June 2022

EH_STEVE

Also seems like i have enough to spare to upgrade my Switch to an OLED

Think i might do that considering the battery issues I’ve been having

I’ve been debating about getting one for awhile now anyway 

Plus I’ve had it for about 4/5 years since launch and not really sure when the next iteration or console will come out anyway 

So could go ahead and do that

At least that will knock down one upgrade I’ve been eyeing for awhile 

Played Potion Permit Demo for several hours last night 

Been enjoying it so far

Think I’ll be picking that up when that comes out fully

Been playing some other demos that I downloaded- a couple of the puzzle ones have me stumped right now 

Also 31 today… so yay, i guess?

Edited by Shadow118

Just finished playing Kulebra and the Souls of Limbo demo on Steam

Highly enjoyed what i played of it

Really liked the music, and the graphics reminds me of Paper Mario in a way, which I appreciate (and I’m not saying that as a bad thing)

Battle system is pretty good, though tricky snd takes some getting used to, but i like it

Will be buying that when it comes out - not sure when that will be exactly though

Looks like it’s also coming to Switch so i can get it off Steam or Switch as options 

So I’m looking forward to this - has pretty good potential to be a really good game based off the Demo

Worth a play if someone hasn’t played it already 

Got that Go Fest 22 T-shirt snd a nice Sonic & Knuckles logo T-Shirt and upgraded to a new Green Iphone 13 that’s pretty sweet for my Birthday yesterday 

Granted i partially knew about the phone since i had been discussing it with my mom about it before 

Been slowly getting logged in to places since last night but think I’ve gotten most of them - as couple of them were being difficult to get into but managed to login at some point

Have $200 on hold to use towards LEGO sets 

So might consider looking around and buying some sets for a late Birthday present for myself 

Could swing by and take a look at Barnes & Noble and see what they have

Edited by Shadow118

npIm5L7_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I am a shadow... the true self...

Penis. Yeah, that's right. Penis. That's all I ever contribute to whatever discussions are happening in the chat thread. Is it ever relevant? No. Is it necessary? Of course not! I try to justify it by internally telling myself that the lack of activity in the chat thread necessitates something, anything, to keep it active. But deep down, I know it's just an excuse to shitpost because I have the maturity of a middle-schooler. Nobody takes me seriously. To them, I'm just that guy who says Penis all the time! And that's all I'll ever be... Forever...

I’m not sure if doing this will help you for your confidence or something, but… 

…. 

… Here it goes… 

PENIS!  

I know I see that word, and I always ask myself how you always get away saying this on this site a lot, while I always am afraid of getting banned on this site. (I got tempbanned once on the original NSider once. I don’t remember why.) But I do acknowledge you by seeing you post that frequently recently. You have a lot of courage posting that, while I’m always cowardly to do so. Maybe I’ll post it tomorrow too. It’s not like any of my friends go online to judge me here anyways. 

Edited by Link, the Hero of Dreams
9 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

npIm5L7_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I am a shadow... the true self...

Penis. Yeah, that's right. Penis. That's all I ever contribute to whatever discussions are happening in the chat thread. Is it ever relevant? No. Is it necessary? Of course not! I try to justify it by internally telling myself that the lack of activity in the chat thread necessitates something, anything, to keep it active. But deep down, I know it's just an excuse to shitpost because I have the maturity of a middle-schooler. Nobody takes me seriously. To them, I'm just that guy who says Penis all the time! And that's all I'll ever be... Forever...

あなたなんか、私じゃない!
[shadow tyranogre begins chaotically laughing and turns into a giant penis kaijuu]

I thought that my constant shitposting was the only thing keeping the chat thread alive, so I gladly accepted the role of the village idiot, even if it meant that nobody would care about my other qualities. But now I realize that it doesn't matter if people care about my other qualities or not! Because if I weren't around to say Penis every now and again, or post a Wednesday My Dudes meme every week, then nobody else would! That's why I've decided to continue shitposting: Not just to satisfy my juvenile sense of humor, but for the sake of the entire chat thread! I'm not just a guy who says Penis all the time; I'm THE guy who says Penis all the time!

...?!

>The strength of heart required to face oneself has been made manifest...

>Ty has faced his other self...

>He is now able to summon Mara, the ultimate form of the Hung Man arcana!

I appreciate a good shitpost.

Over two months into this pandemic and still working from home, there is little exciting or new for me to even talk about. Even gaming wise. Just the day in, day out grind. 

Also, I like doing content searches here every now and then to see how many penises you're up to.

9 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

I thought that my constant shitposting was the only thing keeping the chat thread alive, so I gladly accepted the role of the village idiot, even if it meant that nobody would care about my other qualities. But now I realize that it doesn't matter if people care about my other qualities or not! Because if I weren't around to say Penis every now and again, or post a Wednesday My Dudes meme every week, then nobody else would! That's why I've decided to continue shitposting: Not just to satisfy my juvenile sense of humor, but for the sake of the entire chat thread! I'm not just a guy who says Penis all the time; I'm THE guy who says Penis all the time!

...?!

>The strength of heart required to face oneself has been made manifest...

>Ty has faced his other self...

>He is now able to summon Mara, the ultimate form of the Hung Man arcana!

Thanks to you, the Persona announcement for Nintendo Switch came true!