Striker's Stadium - N4A Chat Thread - June 2022

EH_STEVE

10 more days and I’ll be home for my Birthday 

Woo

Going to have to remember to at least pack clothes ahead of time so that’s done in advance 

Can do everything else morning of since I’ll be picked up around 10 - should be plenty of time to do so

Rewatched a different reaction video and jotted down a full list of things that caught my interest - some are maybes though that i'm not sure on one way or another (especially since i haven't touched Fallout 76 or ESO)

I don't think i missed anything

But some good stuff overall

Spoiler

Redfall?
Hollow Knight Silksong
Overwatch 2?
The Elder Scrolls Online High Isle expansion?
Fallout 76 The Pitt expansion?
Flintlock The Seige of Dawn
Minecraft Legends
Lightyear Frontier
Gunfire Reborn?
Ereban: Shadow Legacy
Ravenlok
Persona Collection
Starfield

Looks like Capcom has a thing and there was a Wholesome Direct this year, so will watch those soon-ish at some point

Still wondering if Nintendo will do anything this year - about halfway through the month and nothing so far

Curious

Nothing like seeing my Switch's left speaker (blue joycon) isn't working. Sooo now I have that issue along with my joycons one. 

Now just looking into a secondary system so I can transfer things over to.

Will have to wait on repairs until then tho, so I don't lose saves.

Only really noticed it while in raids in Pokemon Shield. Some of the effects seemed off somehow, like the recovery ones from my Pokemon. 

Edited by Doc Brown

So I’ve spent the last couple days trying to get a Librarian in the main village I’m near and with three idiot green coated villagers that refuse to take on a job

Turns out the other village has a Librarian with a Mending I book as a trade….

So that was a complete waste of time

But i have that trade locked in and can get mending books now so that’s extremely helpful 

Also, I don’t know the chances of it,but somehow two different Wandering Traders spawned in the Village at the same time

I have never seen that before - I don’t know the chances of that happening are

Also been trying to do some Disc farming… for some reason the game likes giving me Disc 11…. I have about 5 or 6 of those bloody things now

Several creepers blew up on me - not the easiest process

Also generated the same world on my Switch last night so can have it on both laptop and Switch - kinda goofed because I accidentally ticked the one for the Wild experimental stuff and things spawned somewhat differently

So had to delete and redo that and pretty much found the village again 

Only thing that’s problematic is that the L button doesn’t work so going to have to play with my Pro Controller 

Just now, Edie Napier said:

paper mario is still a good game
a lot shorter than i remember it
onwards to TTYD so i can make my OBJECTIVE rankings tier list of all the paper mario games

TOK>TTYD>PM=SPM>CS>>>>>>>pulling teeth>>>>>>SS

did you beat it already 😳