Striker's Stadium - N4A Chat Thread - June 2022

EH_STEVE

Time to kick it into Summer and with Summer comes Summer gaming!

Although we're not getting an official E3 this month, the rumour mills are already churning and MS and Bethesda have already announced a presentation and The Pokemon Company is kicking things off today with a new Scarlet/Violet trailer.

What are some Summer games you're looking forward to?

Penis.

• Spring pinned this topic

Now onto June and whatever E3-esque presentations or shows we’ll be getting this month

Wonder if Nintendo will announce a direct ahead of time or just shadow drop one out of nowhere if they’re going to do anything this month?

Also my Birthday is this month, so looking forward to that, especially since I’ll be going home for a few days

Still haven’t decided between Mariah’s or Texas Roadhouse for dinner for my Birthday though

Also that new trailer for Scarlet/Violet is pretty good - really looking forward to those games coming out

Really like the look of Miraidon, so far I’m leaning towards Violet 

Though if the two have somewhat different storylines, might be one of the times I’ll buy both versions 

I don’t do that too often aside from Black,getting Y free, usually buy one version and the 3rd version if I’m able to (like Crystal,Platinum or Yellow, although I don’t have Yellow in any form… going to have to buy that off the Eshop)

Also that little tease of Sonic Frontiers a day or two ago snd that looks pretty nice so far - still would like to see more of it at some point

I tried the new Mario Strikers game and was surprised at how much more technical it is compared to the older ones! Not a bad thing I think, but it did make me feel nostalgic for those. I like the simplicity of the GameCube version especially.

15 hours ago, bel said:

🥳

are you doing anything special

just the usual being a slave to rainbow capitalist companies to afford transitioning costs u kno :v

20 hours ago, Chrom said:

I tried the new Mario Strikers game and was surprised at how much more technical it is compared to the older ones! Not a bad thing I think, but it did make me feel nostalgic for those. I like the simplicity of the GameCube version especially.

ooo the gamecube one is my fav because of my how snappy it feels but this sounds interestingg

Edited by April