Here are the videos that were uploaded after part 2 of Star Successor, behind the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

I also have some news. Starting tomorrow I will start uploading my playthrough of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (1st Live Comm. playthrough). An episode will be uploaded every other day (every 2 days) so look forward to that. Hopefully I can get into the groove of cranking out more Star Successor and Punch-Out!! since I upgraded my Pinnacle Studio from 18 to 20 Plus. So I won't have that audio desync problem with longer videos anymore. Stay tuned I suppose!

I know that the Switch is the talk of the town, but I still plan on finishing all of these playthroughs I'm doing. I will do videos for the Switch. awesome;

Here is Part 3 of Shantae:

Spoiler

At least I kept up with the schedule I planned for this.

Edited by The Krazy One

I had to work on this earlier today since I hadn't worked on this part of my session, but I got it up before the end of the day.

Part 7 of Shantae

Depending on my recording schedule and if I can not be lost for a majority of the recording, the upload schedule might change for this. That is for those viewers that are keeping up. I'll be sure to update that for you guys.

Because of the slight break in Shantae (and other series), I thought of recording this game that is actually pretty fun. Played it with my brother about 2 weeks ago and got 3 plays recorded. This one is the first part. I was also trying to record in 1080p but that didn't work out too well. This is part is in 1080p. The other two following will be 720p. No idea why it's so dark.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, The Krazy One said:

Any comments on how the Live comm. is so far?

I decided to check out your Tallowmere Part 1 and Working for Two Tickets to Paradise video after going through the recent uploads of channels I tend to watch. For me personally, I find that you talking is a must throughout a gameplay experience. Unless I'm very interested in the gameplay for a particular game beforehand, I just don't find non-comm videos very entertaining. For your Part 5 of Half-Genie Hero though, I did end up watching through the entirety of the video and was engaged enough to start grabbing handfuls of trail mix for most of the video. While you don't have the energy I'm typically use to, I did feel that you were being genuine and I am interested in checking out the rest of your Half-Genie Hero playthrough.

On 1/27/2017 at 1:53 AM, Arcterrestrial said:

I decided to check out your Tallowmere Part 1 and Working for Two Tickets to Paradise video after going through the recent uploads of channels I tend to watch. For me personally, I find that you talking is a must throughout a gameplay experience. Unless I'm very interested in the gameplay for a particular game beforehand, I just don't find non-comm videos very entertaining. For your Part 5 of Half-Genie Hero though, I did end up watching through the entirety of the video and was engaged enough to start grabbing handfuls of trail mix for most of the video. While you don't have the energy I'm typically use to, I did feel that you were being genuine and I am interested in checking out the rest of your Half-Genie Hero playthrough.

I really appreciate the feedback. About the non-comm. comment, I'm usually the same way with my watching habits. I'm also glad to have been able to keep you engaged for nearly 36 minutes out of your day. Even though I am trying to do a live comm on my channel for the first time (I've attempted on another series I did on another channel, didn't pan out), I'm not trying to be a character. I mainly want it to be me playing through these games. Unless it's for something like Punch-Out!! It's a new feeling since I'm not that talkative socially or while playing a single player game like this. Only when I'm playing Call of Duty online since the airwaves are always on. It's things like that, that I'd like any viewers that watch to feel and even bring interest to the game itself in one way or another.

I'd like for my experience with the game to bring interest to the audience that watch like the LPers that I have watched. It's part of the reason why I've tried to do more post-commentary videos and why I'd like to get into more live commentary. It's just that I'm not always in the environment to record live comms. I'm always available for suggestions to see what any viewers I get would like which is why I try to push that out there. My thoughts on my videos are usually "If it gets 2 or even 10 views, it's a success to me." The numbers show the interest in certain videos, but I'll try to do what I do to be able to please those viewers, however few there may be.

So again, I thank you for the feedback. Sorry it took a bit to reply.

In other news, here's another Tallowmere video. It's strictly gameplay.