tObuqg3.png

^Click for my Youtube Channel^

Twitch Channel

@TKrazyO on Twitter

Welcome to the topic! I'm known as TKrazyO (or The Krazy One for short) on Youtube, Twitch and Twitter. Long story short I play Nintendo games so I play those systems on the channel. Lately I have changed it up from just doing videos to doing playthroughs and Let's Plays with or without commentary. Some that I started may have been put on hiatus because of bigger games coming out that I want to play. Those I'll get back to way later than the interest suggests. Because I go into all these games blind that may have something to do with the longer lengths of my videos getting to 40 and even 50 minutes depending on the game. I try to get as low as 20 - 45 minutes but as I said, it could get longer. That could also be impacting my viewer base, or lack of. I'd like there to be more to interact with since that was one of my goals.

My main goal is to provide interest in the games that I play so that others will try these games out!

So I upload every week, two videos minimum for the weekly Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament & Smash Saturdays replays!

I stream the Mario Kart and Smash Nights on my Twitch, the former being Thursdays @ 10pm and the latter Saturdays starting @ 8pm with a Pre-Game Playthrough!

Below we'll see the recently uploaded videos with the Mario Kart & Smash Bros. videos below that!

Most Recent Videos (Updated throughout the week)

Spoiler

Ninfora Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament Playlist (Latest Upload/Tournament):

Smash Saturday Stream Playlist:

Below will be the Ongoing Playthroughs being uploaded on my channel.

Ongoing Playthroughs:

Spoiler

Mario vs Donkey Kong [Switch]

These are the playthroughs I've finished if you want to give these a watch!

Finished Playthroughs:

A new section featuring the playlist of my Unfinished Business series games.

Unfinished Business:

And these are the playthroughs I stopped part way through because of other games coming up. I'll return to these when I don't have too much on my plate like I do now!

On Hiatus (Until I stop starting new playthroughs):

I will consistently update this topic with recently uploaded/published videos. If I convinced you to check out the channel or any of my videos then I have done my job. If you'd like to subscribe, feel free. Totally up to you!

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for videos, my somewhat there commentary, or games I should play, feel free to share.

For now, I'll be seeing ya!

Edited by TKrazyO
Updating Topic

Parts 8-C and 8 of Freedom Planet

Spoiler

I want to try to get Freedom Planet finished before the end of the month. I'd like to do the same with Punch-Out!! as well. Uploads may be slowed down because of my work schedule this week and the following weeks since we're getting into the holiday season.

There's a story to this update. I was taking a small break since I had started getting holiday hours at work so I didn't have time to do commentary. AKA some me time. I decided to record some commentary for this first part since not much needed to be written for it. After I finished it I started developing a sore throat that morning which lead to my current sickness now. But I'm almost better at least.

I uploaded this because I wouldn't be able to record commentary for the next few days. I wanted to start the other series first, but here we are.

Welcome to Sin & Punishment: Star Successor.

Spoiler

Edited by The Krazy One

Part 2 of Star Successor

Spoiler

I haven't had time to do the "commentary" for Super Punch-Out!! which is why that hasn't been uploaded yet. I'm mainly uploading these now because adding the sharpness effect for these to make it look a little better and make some of the text readable extends  the export process by hours. By that I mean "starting the export at 2am, going to sleep and waking up at 10am with it still exporting and doesn't finish until about 12 noon" extension time. So I really hope someone is watching this series.

Edited by The Krazy One