2evxlz9.jpg

Scroll down if you'd only like to see the most recent uploads at the end of this post.

This topic is to get my Youtube Channel out there, at least on here anyway. This topic is being carried over to this site. For those that don't know me I go by The Krazy One on here but by TKrazyO on Youtube. TKrazyO is The Krazy One shortened by taking the "he" and "ne" out and squishing the remaining letters together.

On my channel I mainly play games on Nintendo platforms (currently playing on the Wii U). Started out with DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 on the Wii. From there I moved on to Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Tenkaichi 3, the Call of Duty series and some one off videos of various games on the Wii at the time. I'm also a WWE fan so there might be a little WWE related content there too. I don't really do live commentary. It's mostly post-commentary either in parts or I just pop in to say a few words.

Currently I'm doing some playthroughs of games on the Wii U either through Virtual Console, eShop or at some point retail games.

You can reach my channel by either clicking the logo at the top or if you don't have images enabled, click here: https://www.youtube.com/c/tkrazyo

I have a Twitch Channel but I haven't streamed in a while. I plan on it but not sure when. Here's the link anyway: https://www.twitch.tv/tkrazyo

Here is a link to my Twitter if you'd like to follow me: https://twitter.com/tkrazyo

I've made it past 400 videos! Let's keep the train going!

I'll put my planned playthroughs below even if you decided to watch the video. I'll also list some things that I have done. But I kinda want to get the topic out there so I'll update that part later. I'll have the current projects listed before the latest videos area near the end of the post.

Planned Projects:

Punch-Out!! (Wii)

1001 Spikes

Comix Zone

Super Castlevania IV

Zelda Series (That I haven't beaten or played)

Super Bomberman R

These projects that I'm about to mention are of a series that I started about a year ago called Unfinished Business. It's where I go to my backlog of games I started on but still have to beat. Seems like a dumb idea starting part way through, but it gives me something to strive for.

Unfinished Business Projects:

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Near end-game)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (No idea)

Earthbound

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (The whole gang's here)

These are games I'd like to stream.

To Stream:

8Bit Hero

Guacamelee (With Brother)

Terraria

Trauma Center: Second Opinion (With Brother)

Bit Dungeon+

The ones I put below here will be either completed series or series that I may go back to.

Might Revisit:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Fights

Splatoon

Super Mario Maker

Swords & Soldiers 2 (on Stream)

Completed:

Punch-Out!! feat. Mr. Dream (NES)

Freedom Planet

Sin and Punishment (N64)

Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

Star Fox Zero

Unfinished Business w/ Sonic Lost World

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Sonic Forces

Fire Emblem Warriors

Super Mario Odyssey

Star Fox (SNES)

Azure Striker Gunvolt

Sonic Mania

I think that might be all the info I have for now. If I convinced you to check out the channel or any of my videos then I have done my job. If you'd like to subscribe, feel free. Totally up to you!

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for videos, my somewhat there commentary, or games I should play, feel free to share. I'm usually up for any suggestions.

I will frequently update this topic with each upload. I will also edit and update this post with the two or three most recent uploads. I might put up a bonus video as well for a time. Happy watching!

On Hiatus:

Super Punch-Out!!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2

Currently Playing:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Weekly Tournaments

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2

Recent Videos

Latest

Spoiler

Decided to put these videos behind the spoiler tag.

Except the special video below:

TL;DR- This is me advertising my youtube channel. Showing what I've worked on, what I plan to work on and what I've uploaded lately. Check back to see more updates.

Edited by The Krazy One
Updating Topic

A cutscene only part leading to Part 3 of my Freedom Planet playthrough is now up.

Spoiler

^Part 3 will be up tomorrow

There is also the 2nd part of my Punch-Out!! playthrough

Spoiler

Here is Part 3 of Freedom Planet. I had planned on uploading 3c and 3 together but I wanted to get the Punch-Out video up and I didn't have time to upload part 3 so I did that last night.

Spoiler

Parts 8-C and 8 of Freedom Planet

Spoiler

I want to try to get Freedom Planet finished before the end of the month. I'd like to do the same with Punch-Out!! as well. Uploads may be slowed down because of my work schedule this week and the following weeks since we're getting into the holiday season.

The Punch-Out!! Finale!

Spoiler

Would anyone like to offer any opinions on the commentary in the series and if I should continue with that with the other games or switch it up?

There's a teaser in the last minute of the video.

Uploaded this one this morning. Have been working on it for the past few days and wanted to get it out before the two series I plan on starting. It's the Interview of Jericho! View it in, maaaaan!!!

There's a story to this update. I was taking a small break since I had started getting holiday hours at work so I didn't have time to do commentary. AKA some me time. I decided to record some commentary for this first part since not much needed to be written for it. After I finished it I started developing a sore throat that morning which lead to my current sickness now. But I'm almost better at least.

I uploaded this because I wouldn't be able to record commentary for the next few days. I wanted to start the other series first, but here we are.

Welcome to Sin & Punishment: Star Successor.

Spoiler

Edited by The Krazy One

Part 2 of Star Successor

Spoiler

I haven't had time to do the "commentary" for Super Punch-Out!! which is why that hasn't been uploaded yet. I'm mainly uploading these now because adding the sharpness effect for these to make it look a little better and make some of the text readable extends  the export process by hours. By that I mean "starting the export at 2am, going to sleep and waking up at 10am with it still exporting and doesn't finish until about 12 noon" extension time. So I really hope someone is watching this series.

Edited by The Krazy One