Here is the next, action packed episode of Ys VIII where we take on a raid followed by a rescue quest!

Spoiler

So the plan for this week is to gauge interest in a side series while Kirby is missing in action. I'll be uploading two new games with one being tomorrow and the other more than likely being either Wednesday or Friday. Whichever one garners more interest will be the side series I play. It's also to slow down on these rapid fire Ys VIII uploads lately.

So when the games are uploaded, let me know which you'd prefer to see first.

Here is the 2nd game that I want to do a series on. We jump into a virtual world in this video game in Mighty Gunvolt Burst!

So which would you rather see as a side series first, SteamWorld Dig 2 or Mighty Gunvolt Burst?

Edited by The Krazy One

So I decided to go with both games. Two parts for each game a week for as long as I have material. In that case, here is the next part of SteamWorld Dig 2!

Spoiler

Mighty Gunvolt Burst will be tomorrow!

Edited by The Krazy One
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Why not both!)

Since it's a special day for me, this will be a double upload day. We will start the day off with an early upload of Ys VIII where I continue through the Octus Overlook to the next era.

Spoiler

It's my birthday!

Thank you Doc! When I told my manager at work it was my birthday (cause no one knew), they offered to let me leave 2 hours early. They also got me a cake which I didn't expect. It was a surprise for a place I started to hate working but it was the good that I needed for the bad that started off this work week.

Anyway, here is the 2nd video for the day. The 3rd part of my Mighty Gunvolt Burst side series as Gunvolt in these great levels that I play on! I hated these stages!

Spoiler

• TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (SteamWorld & Mighty Gunvolt Burst)
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Mighty Gunvolt Burst Finale)

I bring to you the finale of Mighty Gunvolt Burst as the Azure Striker, Gunvolt!

Spoiler

For the replacement side series, I chose Fairune. It'll be a no commentary playthrough with subtitles sprinkled in there. Depending on how I format it, I might do 4 parts a week with it's upload day being double upload with a morning and evening part. It depends!

Edited by The Krazy One
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Ys VIII Returns)