Here is the final video of the Starlink playthrough until the update in April. I beat the game but I'm gonna finish it off by Reclaiming Atlas!

Spoiler

For those that might frequent the topic, I reformatted the OP to shorten the explanations and clean up the video layout. 

Finished a bunch of playthroughs last week and the week before. Ys VIII is still an ongoing one that doesn't look like it's stopping anytime soon. In the meantime here's some more of it.

Spoiler

If anyone keeps up with these topics I had a question pertaining to a future playthrough.

So if a game goes by levels within a world with different worlds (think Donkey Kong, Kirby, Mario), would you like the format to be multiple shorter videos in one world OR the entire world in a long video?

Part 2 of my Shovel Knight playthrough with Kezay.

Spoiler

A new playthrough of a game we held off on until time to play will start tomorrow. So two co-op playthroughs will go on at once. One with no commentary and one with commentary!

Continuing exploration of the last area I left off in and building more relationships by completing quests in this part of Ys VIII!

Spoiler

Tomorrow will be a double co-op upload day. Shovel Knight should be up by noon and Kirby up by 5pm!