• TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Fire Emblem Week)

Took a break and played a bunch of Fire Emblem. I'm deeming this Fire Emblem Week! The first video will be the Academy Activities of Chapter 15!

Spoiler

The plan is to have the videos scheduled for 2pm nearly everyday this week. I'm still trying to edit some of them since I had some long battles or a buttload of support conversations.

• TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Fire Emblem Week Ending)

Ending off Fire Emblem week with the support conversations for chapter 16. This is a long one so I just put almost all of them into this video.

Spoiler

Hopefully I can get some time with Luigi's Mansion so I can get a few of those videos up this week before going back to Three Houses!

• TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Fire Emblem & Luigi's Mansion 3)

After the last chapter I did a bunch of battles. There were no Paralogue like last time. With that I ended up compiling 29 supports. I split that in half so I could bring you this Chapter 17 Support Conversation video. Next one will have the latter half.

Spoiler