Probably dumb for doing this but today is a Double Upload Christmas. 1st is the main battle for Chapter 12 in Three Houses! A big battle so it ended up going pretty long.

Spoiler

At 6pm the rest of Floor 8 for Luigi's Mansion 3 will be up. I don't expect these to get many views.

I've been slacking because of the long work days at the start of the week that I haven't been promoting the videos. Although, I've noticed that they get views without the advertising I do which is good but I can't seem to keep them watching no matter how short or long the video is. Eh! So here are the videos I posted this week.

Here's the supports starting off Chapter 14 of Three Houses!

Spoiler

And the most recent Luigi's Mansion 3 outing with the 9th Floor!

Spoiler

I'll try to shorten this explanation. Mario Kart Tournaments will now be stream videos only (marked public) as I'll stream them through OBS now. Mainly to use the built in noise cancelling and gates for no background noise. That decision is to focus editing on my many playthroughs. I want to stream more but background noise is holding me back. That is why I'm on OBS for Mario Kart and sometimes Smash. I want to find a simple mic program that can eliminate background noise as I record and any other helpful effects.

Other than that, thanks for reading my small update.