TKrazyO

TKrazyO on Youtube (Fire Emblem & Luigi's Mansion 3)

Another family related battle and the first Paralogue Battle since the time skip. This is my toughest battle yet in Three Houses!

Spoiler

Today will be two Support Conversation videos for Three Houses. The first one is up right now!

Spoiler

The 2nd will be up at 5pm!

Took a break and played a bunch of Fire Emblem. I'm deeming this Fire Emblem Week! The first video will be the Academy Activities of Chapter 15!

Spoiler

The plan is to have the videos scheduled for 2pm nearly everyday this week. I'm still trying to edit some of them since I had some long battles or a buttload of support conversations.

The 2nd day of Fire Emblem Week brings a Paralogue Battle for the ages. This was tougher than the last one.

Spoiler

TKrazyO Trivia! This is the longest video on my channel!

There were some more supports for this chapter so I split them into two videos. The first will be below and the next will be tomorrow!

Spoiler

Here is the 2nd half of those Support Conversations!

Spoiler

I'll make it my duty to have the next part edited and up by tomorrow! It'll be the main battle.

Ending off Fire Emblem week with the support conversations for chapter 16. This is a long one so I just put almost all of them into this video.

Spoiler

Hopefully I can get some time with Luigi's Mansion so I can get a few of those videos up this week before going back to Three Houses!