I was going to upload this yesterday but I got home later than I planned and went to sleep earlier than I had planned. Here is part 9 of Sonic Forces.

Spoiler

I'm going to try to edit and upload the next Odyssey video by tomorrow evening. So if you watch that series, stay tuned.

We explore the vastness of New Donk City!

Spoiler

Next part of Sonic Forces will be up at 11pm EST.
Edit: Actually, I'll delay it until tomorrow morning. Switching pm to am. It'll be sometime before or after noon.

Edited by The Krazy One

I planned on having this part of Sonic Forces up yesterday but when I was uploading it I went ahead and checked the footage from the rendered video. Found out the footage froze on the map screen for 75% of the video so I had to slightly tweak the beginning so that problem wouldn't occur in the re-render. So yeah, the last of the footage I recorded for that session of Sonic Forces is my first video of the new year. Happy New Year!!!

Spoiler

This is for anyone that follows this topic for either video updates or whatever else I post here. If you own a 3DS, Switch or Wii U I do have a $10 eShop code to give away. So let me know if you'd like it.

I think the last official tourney I recorded was almost 2 years ago. It is being brought back since the first official tourney in Deluxe has come and gone. This one will be the full tourney as future videos will most likely be like the ones of old.

Spoiler

• TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Random WWE 2K18 Vid)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (FE Warriors & Surprise Later)
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (FE Warriors & Odyssey)