• TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Yoshi's Island Finale)
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Age of Calamity)
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Age of Calamity & DKC 2)

Starting today and going for the next couple weeks I will be uploading the Donkey Kong Country 2 Pre-Game playthrough I did back in October/November on Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:30pm Eastern. I've waited long enough to try to get back into recording Age of Calamity but work is killing me. This is mainly for something to go up on my channel.

Mondays will be Mario Kart and Tuesday will be Smash unless it's the "Challenge" which will be on Wednesdays, but that'll change until DKC 2 is fully up.

Here's part 1 of DKC 2!

Spoiler

• TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (DKC 2 Finale)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube (Link's Awakening)

Since I had been slowly editing what I have from the previous Pre-Game playthroughs from the Saturday streams there hadn't been a lot of uploads other than Mario Kart, Smash or the occasional clip videos. I need to get back to Age of Calamity but I just need to be in the right mood after work and prepared for it to play and record it. Anyway I recently finished editing the entirety of the Link's Awakening playthrough I did back in December/January and that will start going up today. This changes the upload schedule a bit from the lackluster offerings the month before.

Link's Awakening/Pre-Game playthrough will go up on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Mario Kart will go up on Tuesday.
Smash (if there was a Smash stream) will go up on Thursday.

That will be until the playthrough ends. At least for the Pre-Games I've done they won't be uploaded until the full playthrough has been edited.

I'm not going to try to rush things cause my broken headset knows that pain. I just need to remember the order I played those games in.

Spoiler