A quick update: I upgraded my connection last week (last Tuesday) and the technician came by this Tuesday (took a week) to upgrade it and give me the new gateway for the connection.

I went from this: 6225409847.png to this: 6284616962.png

I went up 3 whole tiers skipping 18 and 24 to 45, even though that download begs to differ. So with that being the case, that will probably lead me to streaming more on Twitch (which I have done already). I just have to test one more thing with it. I'll probably post a final Test Stream video showcasing what I'm able to do.

In the meantime there is a new shorter Zelda part I just uploaded in about 8 minutes. Vid is around 12 minutes or so. I take on one of the harder Tests of Strength early on.

Spoiler

You guys probably won't see this considering I'm mainly the only one posting in the topic, videos mostly. But I was thinking since I can stream at a pretty good quality that I would start streaming something. That mainly being using it as an excuse to finish some games I left on the backburner that I started. Or as I call it, "Unfinished Business!" So I was thinking of getting some suggestions from you guys on what I should play from a list of games that I piled up.

Those games being:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Earthbound
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Devil's Third
Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap
Blaster Master Zero
Kamiko
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
Affordable Space Adventures
Swords & Soldiers 2
Legend of Kay Anniversary

There's probably more where that came from but that's all I can find for right now. So if anyone is interested, feel free to share what you'd like to see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • TKrazyO changed the title to TKrazyO on Youtube - Sonic Mania