Super Mario Run Impressions

JUST downloaded it, played the tutorial and the first two levels. Have to stop for now because I'm at work. But so far it's actually REALLY fun and I like all the moves you pull off and the branching paths definitely lead some replayability of the stages, hitting the pause blocks and then debating to go up or own, pulling off mad tricks to get red coins. 

It's hard to recommend something this early, but at least play it until you have to pay and decide for yourself. I'm definitely purchasing it though.

Edit: They're pink coins, I just got all replaying the first level!

Edited by EH_STEVE

Oh man didn't know this (I haven't been following the game) but collecting all the Pink coins unlocks the ability to collect Purple coins which completely changes the coin setups on the level making a new experience! I've only done the second level once, but the first level is up to 6 times now... I really should get back to work... but it's awfully addictive.

I played the first few levels, the free ones. It was fun and addictive. I kinda suck at the jumping, I keep dragging my finger for some reason but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I'll definitely end up paying the 9.99 to get all the worlds. Haven't tried the Toad Rally mode yet but I did earn some tickets so I'll have to check that out. So far so good, I'm impressed, its fun and cute :)

Tried the free stages and toad rally. Gotta say it's pretty addictive. I ended up buying it and completed the world tour. It's really short if you aren't interested in getting those special coins, but still lots of fun. It crashes when I try looking for Facebook friends. So far that's the only glitch I've encountered.