Honest Game Trailers - Nintendo Switch Sports

They make fun of motion controls, but VR has kept them alive and they work pretty well too. Though, they're tracked 1:1 buy cameras/trackers, so...

I find it funny that some of the more popular VR games (especially on Oculus Meta Quest), are doing things that the Wii did back in 2006. :D It's like... "Did you not play the Wii and/or Wii Sports/Resort?"

Edited by alienboyva

I can sort of get if you were a kid when the Wii came out that one now older should understand you should wear the straps for the joy-cons but for that controller still destroy or damage TV's today is unreal to me. I guess it doesn't matter how small or big the controller is, it's the force applied to the TV, like damn, right?

I didn't comment in the OP cause I don't own the game and decided like a month back, this is not for me. (that soccer sport just doesn't look like it's for me. Surprising ppl like me who thought they wouldn't like soccer, actually enjoy it in some reviews I read) Continuing on that, I only played the test demo in February. It wasn't a bad experience but mention in the honest trailer vid, gyro just doesn't provide the proper accuracy accelerators does on the Wii with a sensor bar or candles, lol. I can't probably blame the tech but me in how if I feel during the test demo Tennis seem off and I swear I shouldn't of missed some obvious shot, delayed interference and what not. Regardless it didn't feel like the tennis I knew back in the day and just is fun, even if there's some there are some other aspects that make up for but I want this to be complete fun like Wii Sports was. Is that too muck to ask for?