Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (Now F2P on Switch) | 🛠️Course Creator: 5/10!:

34 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

For anyone that might want to play tonight likely at around 9pm EST (depends on if I beat Crash tonight), I will try to keep an eye on the Discord. If we party up, I'd suggest using the Discord voice since the in-game won't translate over to my stream setup.

@alienboyva @DLurkster @Surge135

I am so sorry, tho I said I have a busy week.

Something came up and I won't be one for Fall Guys. Just have to see where next week before the long weekend I can get on.

I hope you guys have fun tonight.

54 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

For anyone that might want to play tonight likely at around 9pm EST (depends on if I beat Crash tonight), I will try to keep an eye on the Discord. If we party up, I'd suggest using the Discord voice since the in-game won't translate over to my stream setup.

@alienboyva @DLurkster @Surge135

I can make it around then.. Hopefully you can beat Crash and it won't take too long.

GG's! I had a lot of fun falling with you guys last night. Too bad we couldn't have played a bit longer. Maybe we ca do this again some time?

After you guys left for Smash, I went a got my first 1st place in a round during a Solo Show. During that show I went and made it to the final round, which was on the stage Roll Out, but I ended up falling off because I couldn't fix the camera in time. :v 

*Click to Enlarge* | *I think the times listed in the 2nd pic are in UTC, as I know I didn't complete some of these at the time listed.*

ImageImage

Edited by alienboyva

Some  updates...

1. Come to find out, challenges refresh at 12am UTC/8pm ET. So, if you're on the east coast grinding the Season Pass and can't play until some time in the evening, this doesn't leave you much time to complete daily challenges. It'd be nice if it updated at 3am or 4am UTC. *This seems to have been fixed.*

2. A new update is out for all platforms. Patch notes can be found in the official Twitter thread HERE (odd that this is not on the official site).

3. The Daily Shop has been temporarily disabled to fix some issues with it. It will be back up ASAP.

I really hope they are making Kudos more useful with the Daily Shop being down. Kudos are pretty much useless now, since you can only buy basic common items. It's even worse that legacy players have a ton of Kudos, since they had all their remaining crowns converted in to Kudos when going F2P. Also, I don't get why they make it so hard to earn Kudos...? It's not like you can buy them (hopefully this never happens). You can only get 200 from daily challenges and back when the game was paid, you could buy out the entire Daily Shop, since you got Kudos after each show.

Speaking of in-game currency, I feel like things monetization wise are kind of shitty and overpriced. This is most likely do to Epic Games wanting this to be their next Fortnite in terms of F2P games, which is most likely why they bought the devs, of Fall Guys. Here's how I would monetize the game:

• 100  Show-Bucks = $1, £1, €1 and add the option to buy just 100 at a time (keep the other options).
  • Choosing your bean's color and accent color should be free, from picking any two colors in the character customization settings.
  • Make all accessories, patterns, faces, nameplates, and nicknames that are in the shop purchasable with kudos.
  • Make all costumes and emotes/winner emotes in the shop purchasable with Show-Bucks (also available via, special events, promos, season pass).

It would be nice if everything that was purchasable with Kudos when the game was paid was also purchasable with Kudos and everything that required crowns to buy was purchasable via Show-Bucks, with new costumes added to the game after going F2P being purchasable with Show-Bucks. Though, this is Epic Games and we've seen how they monetize their other F2P games. 

Speaking of costumes, if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will get one free costume a month for the first 3 months of the game's launch. So, if you have Game Pass Ultimate and are playing on Switch, make sure you like your Nintendo Account and, Microsoft Account to an Epic Games account and don't for get to login to the game on Xbox to get your free costumes. Also, take this with a grain of salt, but I heard Prime Gaming will no longer be giving out costumes as reward and instead will be giving out patterns and what not. I really hope this isn't the case, but I would not be surprised as Epic Games is most likely wanting this to be their next Fortnite in terms of F2P games.

EDIT: 

This basically sums up this game's monetization methods with going F2P...

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (Now F2P on Switch) | 👑Spartan Showdown (Halo): 6/30 - 7/4
  • alienboyva changed the title to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (Now F2P on Switch) | 👑Abstergo's Challenge Event 7/7-11

Idol Games Challenge event 7/14 -7/19...

Come to find out you have to get 1 in win all available shows to unlock this costume (Solo, Duos, Squads, and Hexathlon). Of course, they give out a free costume after going F2P and make it hard as hell to get. Yeah, I don't see my self unlocking this in the 5 days, mainly because I keep getting matched up with trash teammates in Duos and Squads. In some games I don't even start with a full team (A massive issue, especially in Duos, which needs to be fixed)! Now, don't even mention Hexathlon, because I'm terrible at all the Hexa rounds. :v 

Also... :3

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (Now F2P on Switch) | 👑Idol Games Event 7/14-19
  • 1 month later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (Now F2P on Switch) | 🔵Sonic's Adventure Event 8/11-15
  • alienboyva changed the title to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (Now F2P on Switch) | 🟣Kudos Carnival: 8/25 - 9/6
  • 8 months later...

The Course Creator that was announced back when in the game went F2P is finally coming out May 10th!...

I can't wait to see what people create. If Mario Maker is anything to go by, you can bet there will be some absolutely creative and some ridiculously hard courses.

🔗https://www.fallguys.com/en-US/news/make-your-own-mayhem-in-fall-guys-season-4-creative-construction

Edited by alienboyva