Splatoon 3 release date - September 9th!

Yeaaaaaaahhhhh Booooooooiiii!!!!!

I finally one a Splatfest....*ahem* I mean I have won a few before in previous Splatoons of course but this is the first one in Splatoon 3.

Suck it, other chocolate, at least when it comes to Splatoon 3, White Chocolate is the best!

I had to let that out of my system who knows when I'll have another opportunity to boast like this, lol.

Can't believe the first win for me came under Big Man and a first for choosing his team too. It's been Shiver, Frye, Frye and then Big Man up till now and lost all of those till I picked something I can get behind, lol. Despite I don't have much to write home about chocolate too.

A weird but wonderful feeling with this win.

Congrats to those who fought for chocolate supremacy. GG.

I'm surprised that White Chocolate swept. Thought it would have been the least popular of the bunch but another win in the bag. In any case, if anyone would like to see the Saturday session that @DLurkster and I played, the video will be below. There were actually some really good matches in there. I had another title but it didn't fit, so I went basic.

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking finally with a jukebox in the lobby. Weird you have to pay but if tat means any new songs will be added to the jukebox by all means. I'm sure the music players in previous Splatoon, they never got updated.

Yeah, yeah I am happy for those who excited for online tableturf battles. I will admit it is fun the one time I played and I forget is there, which in turn I don't go to it.

Might check out to see how it is but I know I gonna be scrub to those who have been playing against the CPU. I think I barely pass the 3rd level of the CPU so Just have to see where I stand.

Another Big Run event is coming soon too, on March 3rd. Plus there's finally going to be a new King Salmonid so that should spice things up. I'm hoping to see another new stage as well.

I'm also looking forward to the Neo Sploosh-o-matic with its Squid Beakons and Killer Wail, basically the kit the original Sploosh had back in Splatoon 1. Of course, the maps in 3 are so small/narrow that I don't know how useful the beakons really are anymore, but it'll still be cool to have this blast from the past.

I just barely finished the Chill Season catalog, with just a week to go before the end. Not sure if I'll manage to finish next season's catalog at this rate.

4 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

When does current season end? Im at lvl 64 for catalog, finally lvl 28 reg so new locker is almost here!

End of the month; new season starts March 1st. Seasons are three months long and follow the traditional seasons, so Fresh Season represents spring (March, April, May).

So apparently, there was a Splatoon 3 update yesterday evening.

Not sure or pretty sure the stuff @alienboyva mentioned with Tableturf battles and the Jukebox was included with this update, along what is shown in the vid above.

And just like they said in the direct, there nothing different between Inkopolis and Splatsville.

Ppl and we're gonna pay money for this?!?

Also, Nintendo it is still winter, you said spring. We're a less than a month away but wow. This is unexcepted and someone who respect the season transitional dates. I am offended by this blatant lie, Nintendo. Even more so this first part DLC is a fucking joke, are you for real about this?!?  

4 hours ago, DLurkster said:

And just like they said in the direct, there nothing different between Inkopolis and Splatsville.

Ppl and we're gonna pay money for this?!?

My thoughts exactly! Being able to change your hub really should just be part of a free update. C'mon, Nintendo! >_> 

BTW, I 'd like to see Inkopolis Square as well. BRING BACK MARINA & PEARL!!! <--Best Idols!

1 hour ago, alienboyva said:

My thoughts exactly! Being able to change your hub really should just be part of a free update. C'mon, Nintendo! >_> 

BTW, I 'd like to see Inkopolis Square as well. BRING BACK MARINA & PEARL!!! <--Best Idols!

The only I can even tolerate this but still not pay is when the online not only the eShop closing down on 3DS and WiiU. A free update to access Inkopolis comes to Splatoon 3. Because even paying for access for Splatoon on Wii U is just paperweight, is the least they can do in providing nostalgia. (How are we nostalgic for 2015?)

Of course, the next season is here, take a look what it has to offer!

Big Run results:

Best I could do was 125, so still no golds for me so far. I feel like both Big Runs I got a good high score early on and then just never quite got the right team/weapon combination again.

Inkblot Academy was an okay stage. Crossing the big open middle area to take care of a Stinger or Flyfish on the other side of the map was painful at times though. I really like the Horrorboros King Salmonid, pretty fun fight, though I hope that by now people have learned that you can shoot the Booyah Bomb in its mouth to make it explode. It's actually pretty easy if you just keep denying that Booyah Bomb, but when teammates don't know about the strategy it can get messy fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, dammit.

Well, I am the only one of the 3 ppl in our Smash nights who plays majority of the weekend. Everyone else usually if they they are available plays Smash.

I will make an exception because I really wanna play in this April Fools Team Smashdown. I will play Smash on April fools.

Now, on to the Smash night thread....Hyena is saying something that we may not have the ppl to play on Team Smashdown.

@alienboyva: I've seen so many gif version of that aliens and that one is the funniest I seen yet.

Oh yeah, I will be Team Nessie. I think that is the most believable creature. It took no time for me to think and I just said. 'Nessie'.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

So if anyone on Team Alien is available at 10pm tonight, I'll be playing likely until midnight. I'll also be on Discord if you'd like to voice chat during.

I'll be on shortly after 10. It'll take me a few minutes to get the Hall of Fame up through Peacock and getting the game itself started up.