Xenoblade Chronicles 3 now releases July 29th; Special Edition Announced

I was gonna say the same thing, in the case of last Xenoblade sequel, there was in-app purchase of the post content DLC. So there's another basis fact for that but yeah that moniker is very broad. You gotta look at the history of title if what is rated will come to fruition no matter how vague.

Also, that passage was there every since the title release date was officially announced so it also wasn't added recently either. I recall this because I watch a dude on YT who is obsess with XC and he noticed that right away the in-app purchase is most likely for DLC like XC 2.

• 3 weeks later...

Here ya go, your second chance (if most failed to get on 6.8.22)

You know what to do to get ready. They limit 1 copy per account and that you will be a in waiting room. So nothing change and still on My Nintendo Store.

But I am sure they have a lot copies to sell, tho.

It'll be tough to do, as I do want to get Xenoblade Chronicles 3, but not being able to secure a special edition today has me considering skipping the game entirely until Nintendo offers more to those willing to buy. It's not a money issue, it's some other crap and I think I'm done with it. Whatever policy Nintendo has for employees to leave notice before taking vacation, should apply to these special edition drops...It shouldn't be announced the day before with no specific time given for when orders go live. These should be done much further in advance. 

Edited by Ithrak Utopia

Yeah, no big deal too.

I was able to nab the SE as well.

It wasn't particular hard fought like last time as I was constantly trying where as today, I was too busy to be attentive so I tried like 3 times and on the 3rd try this evening around 6:30pm ET. Waiting 40 minutes to the cart, I was able to get thru.

The moral of the story kids, is to never try too hard in life, you will only be met with disappointment, if you try at minimum at your best, you will get somewhere and eventually (the keyword eventually) succeed.

Just know today marks 3 weeks since the tragedy of 06.08.22. Never forget, my friends, never forget.

• 3 weeks later...

It just occurred to me, we still don't have a release window for the Pyra and Mythra Smash amiibo yet.

I believe Min Min and Steve were delayed not really delayed but there has been no news on Steve since Min Min's release in April. To get Pyra and Myhtra we need to hear news on the Sephiroth Smash amiibo.

So in general Smash amiibo news and those used to be in Mr. Sakurai presents streams for Smash Ultimate DLC. Those are no more as the DLC is done so it will be random twitter drops or maybe in upcoming Nintendo Directs. (whenever the latter will happen)

On the topic of Xenoblade amiibo, there's no news on a re-release on Shulk amiibo for those who didn't get him way back when for those who regret not getting one and want on now fan complete purpose for the launch for XC 3.

Sucks for those ppl. Welp, I had one since release.

• 2 weeks later...

Similar to the UK, it appears Nintendo thru My Nintendo will sell the special edition separate from the game.

This is the Canadian link of course and if the US is he same, the link is not live yet.

Maybe look out for a tweet from Nintendo when they will do this maybe on top if they will sell the complete special edition.

I've been refreshing around the hour waiting for my SE (well the game) to ship and it still has not yet of this post.

It's one thing to wait for the release day, the leaks beforehand but to know it is more out there today and waiting to ship is agonizing then wait for delivery. That delivery that is supposed to be 4-9 business day is gonna be long with mine not shipped yet.

I even asked my Nintendo Canada peeps on Reddit, all the response said they shipped some even got there's today cause they live in the province and city where it ships from. Tho, in asking around if any have shipped, I have been told but not confirmed that those who have not shipped have been getting cancelled. Tho, that would suck, it would be a relief, it was only by a whim I got the SE and would I would be free of feeling dread of shipping and just get the game in my by other means.

Also, those who said it shipped out said it happened to 2 days ago and will be arriving Tuesday which would be 4 business day. Sigh, I am envious of those who get to play XC 3 today.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I bring this up for those who want to change their box art for their physical copies for XC 3.

https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/d399b56a33c68560

It comes with 3 kinds to choose from. I especially like the Mio in the interlink space. A cool look to me.

This isn't my first time doing one of these and tho I don't have the same material of paper to printer exact box art, it's cool that I can change a box art whenever I feel like I want to.

I believe you made to games destination for answers Swordmarch. (the city)

As for level, I think your maybe 5 levels over unless your playing on hard. For some bosses in this game, you need to be at least almost 10 level over as I don't care how good you are at this game and managing classes, arts and accessories but you will get your ass handed to you. Also, a little later in that chapter as you seen in the game already there's monsters that are so much higher than you, you will see the almost exclusive on bigger stretch of land. Like some of the monsters go as low as low 60's and as high as high 60's.

One of my biggest fears about bringing my Switch on my commute is the possibility that I might accidentally trigger an important story-heavy cutscene while I'm on BART.

But now that I've unlocked the boat, I no longer have that fear, because now I know I'm just going to be driving around all week trying to fill in the map. educate;

11 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

One of my biggest fears about bringing my Switch on my commute is the possibility that I might accidentally trigger an important story-heavy cutscene while I'm on BART.

But now that I've unlocked the boat, I no longer have that fear, because now I know I'm just going to be driving around all week trying to fill in the map. educate;

Yeah, my of that part of the game is all kinds of mess. Like the rest of the game, I kept going questions marks and going to where sidequest sent me out there so yeah, I discovered places but it is not uniformed. I don't know if I am gonna leave it like that or go around and fill in the gaps. This isn't like Wind Waker where things fill in talking to a fish. I rather that than exploring every inch till the sea and landmarks are fully visible.

I feel like the higher your level of your characters not the class level, the harder it is the level will class up.

Then again, now thinking about it that could be because depending on the area I am in I am overleveled so it helps to multitask with sidequests and fight a few mons not necessary in the sidequest. I was doing that a lot till I reach the 3rd region but now I don't pay much to levelling up classes. If it happens, it happens.

Don't forget, if you didn't know those sliver Nopon coins can raise your class levels in a pinch, if you have enough for a given class and characters. I've used those quite a bit nearing the end of the game. As of course when when a certain character masters a class, another can use it so. There's grinding within the grind for classes to open up to other characters and level them.

Spoiler

Probably heard this or not but the 6 main classed near the end of the game can ascend to lvl 20. I think that's so for the heroes but I've yet to run into that yet or clues.