The My Nintendo Thread - Club Nintendo's Successor

Isotope

Okay, I found got all the additional points that weren't a pain to get the Super Mario ornament and I have 470 from getting the ornament. Looking at the mission I haven't done for FEH, man I stop playing at Book 1 chapter 4 and there's been 4 books and each book has 13 chapters. I did the math that 5200 platinum coins I can get. Each chapter is worth 100 platinum coins.

Guess, I've gotta motivation to play FEH, I should play the game because I want to not because I'm chasing to get imaginary coins. Where is my life going?!? 

• 2 months later...

As, I mentioned in 35 SMB direct thread Nintendo fixed my code problem I was trying to redeem the HW AOC acrylic panel. Since then a bunch old reward came up. My platinum points were expiring and I was using them a lot of late so to avoid missing those reward I grind a few chapters in FEH to get the platinum coins I need for the SM3DW keychain, the MyNintendo 2021 Calendar, and finally the SM 3D all-stars posters.

So I have all of those being processed to be shipped out. Just gotta get the code for the 2ns 35 SMB pins tomorrow.

• 5 months later...

Just thought to inform ppl of this notice.

104065768_NintendoStoreShippinggoesup.thumb.png.0b80dd1d55c5dd3125f4f556b8b4e89c.png

I got a notification thru my subreddit of amiibo Canada about this.

The shipping for US & Canada went up a dollar. I don't know when this occurred but if they can do this without notice, this may be a regularly occurring not to do without notice but just because and reasons.

• 2 years later...

Wow, that's how long no one posted here.... *ahem*

Anyways...thought to post this here, might as well....

For anyone that wants a SMBW double up keychain, you can get it here thru MyNintendo: https://www.nintendo.com/us/store/products/super-mario-bros-wonder-keychain-120488/

As usual, tho you pay for the product with your platinum points (It cost 800 points) and you have to pay it to be shipped. If you have the points an don't mind paying shipping, it's available to get while you still can.

For the first time for month I have had over 1000 platinum points. (I haven't been using them for the icons elements on the Switch for a while. Just no interesting one like earlier this year but they are peaking my interest again, I had 1200+ after getting some icons, I'm down to 1000)

With the 1000 or so points I have and the keychain 800 point. I can't maybe remember the last time or if ever, I have 200 points.