The Forgotten Land - N4A Chat Thread - April 2022

EH_STEVE

The UCS Landspeeder that got revealed today looks pretty nice and sleek

Think I’ll pick that up at some point - somewhat more affordable than the other Star Wars UCS sets that are available anyway 

The new Star Wars Promo set that got revealed recently looks pretty nice too - might take advantage of that GWP deal for tha

21 hours ago, Stephen 776 said:

"wait, stephen, are you seriously only get around to vita games in year 2022 of our lord Arceus?" Why yes, I do make a habit of playing games like a decade late.

my whole life is just playing games from gen 6 or older that i missed out on or can't give up cause of nostalgia theydonothing;

Edited by April
On 4/19/2022 at 8:49 AM, EH_STEVE said:

@ace couldn't quote you from the March thread, but yeah, late game Elden Ring is drastically different from early to mid-game Elden Ring. The areas become far smaller and more linear.

It's doo doo is what it is. Completely soured my opinion of the entire game

5 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Elon Musk is now officially purchasing Twitter...

Hopefully this doesn't end up being bad for the platform.

twitter has been the online equivalent of rolling in shit for years now. there really isn't anything that can make it worse lol

I'm more enraged that a piece of shit billionaire was able to completely buy out the platform because he had his feelings hurt a few times. This asshole spends 46 billion dollars for a laugh and I have to worry about whether or not I can pay my bills every month. People are starving and dying in the streets (a problem he claimed he could solve btw) and here we are blowing a disgusting amount of money for what? Fun? Fuck off and die you piece of shit

6 hours ago, ace said:

I'm more enraged that a piece of shit billionaire was able to completely buy out the platform because he had his feelings hurt a few times. This asshole spends 46 billion dollars for a laugh and I have to worry about whether or not I can pay my bills every month. People are starving and dying in the streets (a problem he claimed he could solve btw) and here we are blowing a disgusting amount of money for what? Fun? Fuck off and die you piece of shit

Still waiting for that cheque to be written to the UN to end world hunger like he said

4 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Still waiting for that cheque to be written to the UN to end world hunger like he said

I doubt anyone's actually rich enough to end world hunger, at the very least without bankrupting themselves.  I believe in charity, but not making yourself poor for it.  I also don't believe in demonizing rich people, because you don't know if they give charity anonymously or not, which is more honorable than non-anonymous charity anyways.  At least, that's the values I was taught.

4 minutes ago, Pakucho said:

I doubt anyone's actually rich enough to end world hunger, at the very least without bankrupting themselves.  I believe in charity, but not making yourself poor for it.  I also don't believe in demonizing rich people, because you don't know if they give charity anonymously or not, which is more honorable than non-anonymous charity anyways.  At least, that's the values I was taught.

He told the UN if they could give him a breakdown of expenses (so that money was used appropriately) that could solve world hunger for 8bn or less, he'd give it to them. They gave it to him, broken down. He ghosted. It was a very public show for him that he'd help with his wealth as long as it was used properly/wisely and then he bailed.