The Forgotten Land - N4A Chat Thread - April 2022

EH_STEVE

Myself, I finally completed the Pokedex in Shining Pearl the other day. After months of having no luck getting a Slakoth swarm in-game, I finally managed to snag one through Wonder Trade. :) 

And my daughter just started playing Sword with me. She always loved watching my son and I play, and really took to Zacian (who she calls “Wolfy”). Now she is excited to get her own!

I feel it says something upon starting up Danganronpa 2 on Switch, my first thought is "someone somewhere has probably made an Animal Crossing island of this." Obviously not one-to-one, since DR2 isn't just *one* island, but still y;

"wait, stephen, are you seriously only get around to vita games in year 2022 of our lord Arceus?" Why yes, I do make a habit of playing games like a decade late.

Edited by Stephen 776
31 minutes ago, Stephen 776 said:

I feel it says something upon starting up Danganronpa 2 on Switch, my first thought is "someone somewhere has probably made an Animal Crossing island of this." Obviously not one-to-one, since DR2 isn't just *one* island, but still y;

"wait, stephen, are you seriously only get around to vita games in year 2022 of our lord Arceus?" Why yes, I do make a habit of playing games like a decade late.

lately ty and i have been going through some popular games i've never experienced before so you're not alone 

i got to experience FF7 and Chrono Trigger for the first time recently and they were very fun flower; better late than never!