Metroid: Other M coming to Wii U

Chrom

What was the price of the Metroid Prime Trilogy when it first went live on the Wii U eShop? $9.99, right?

I cannot say I'm exactly excited to add Metroid Other M to the dying console that has basically become my Metroid console, definitely not at $19.99 anyways. I haven't touched Metroid Other M, in terms of completing the game, probably since 2014, so I don't know about this. It would be a great pick-up if it took advantage of Miiverse and the screenshot tool, but that's not a thing for these re-released Wii games.

37 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

I loved Other M, I don't even care

I don't care either.   I'm a fan.   

Don't even disagree with some of the criticisms.      The game's not without it's shortcomings.   They just don't bother me as much as they apparently do most everyone else.   

And what things DO bother me at all in it are mostly non-gameplay related.

Edited by mikecamper
23 hours ago, IUniverse said:

What was the price of the Metroid Prime Trilogy when it first went live on the Wii U eShop? $9.99, right?

It was but that was an introductory sales price since it was one of the first Wii games sold digitally on Wii U. Its normal price is $19.99 same as this.