Political Containment Thread

8 minutes ago, Sheri said:

You'll have to fight her for it.

Keep in mind that Sakuya is basically a better Dio, power level wise.

LOOK AT THIS

I WOULD SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR IT

GRANT ME REMI FEET OR GRANT ME DEATH

real talk tho sakuya is the 2hu i always say i wish i could be

Edited by darkloli99

x03-Kuzuki-sensei-strangles-Saber.jpg

This is a saber class servant. Since she's been summoned, she been constantly abused, emotionally and psychically. She's never been given the chance to know true love, and is forced to sleep on the cold floor. Her "master" constantly talks down to her because she's a women.

Abuse like this cannot be tolerated anymore. For a small donation, you can help Saber find a home in Avalon and be given a chance at peace.

Please, won't you help an abused servant in need? 

FVpeYMl.gif

1-800-Consider-Kuro

Edited by Sheri

Why do people think stuff like Carrier and the supposed '50k jobs' are actually going to pan out? And even if they do, it's a drop in the bucket compared to the jobs we would need to create to see a real improvement. Grumble. Grumble.

Also, I always thought Saber was the best Servant.

19 minutes ago, Zeldaru said:

Why do people think stuff like Carrier and the supposed '50k jobs' are actually going to pan out? And even if they do, it's a drop in the bucket compared to the jobs we would need to create to see a real improvement. Grumble. Grumble.

Also, I always thought Saber was the best Servant.

I thought the carrier thing was great until I found out they were just given a tax break

3 minutes ago, Sheri said:

this is why we have a registration list

all pro-saber supporters should be round up and monitored closely

Fdinplf.png

9 minutes ago, Zeldaru said:

Rider is pretty lame. Doesn't matter if we're talking Fate/Zero or UBW. (Not familiar with any other Riders)

@darkloli99 It's okay if you're mad -- we can just have fetish fisticuffs, as opposed to a regular fight. 

Bruh, what? UBW's Rider may have had a cool design, but she did virtually nothing. She's probably better in the other routes, but that's a mystery to me. When it comes to F/SN, it's all about Caster. :aweyes:

We're gonna have a problem if you're talking shit about Zero's Rider, though, because that motherfucker is easily one of the best characters in the show. SABER AIN'T GOT SHIT ON THAT RIDER.

Edited by darkloli99
1 minute ago, darkloli99 said:

Bruh, what? UBW's Rider may have had a cool design, but she did virtually nothing. She's probably better in the other routes, but that's a mystery to me. When it comes to F/SN, it's all about Caster. :aweyes:

We're gonna have a problem if you're talking shit about Zero's Rider, though, because that motherfucker is easily one of the best characters in the show. SABER AIN'T GOT SHIT ON THAT RIDER.

I am talking badly about Fate/Zero's Rider -- Alexander the not-so-great more like. Fetish fisticuffs time flower;

Edited by Zeldaru