Political Containment Thread

1 hour ago, Yuki said:

where the both sides are the same friends at

i wish to be serenaded about how Hillary would have backed out of the paris climate agreement too

Hillary would also have implied Israel is not in the middle east

all you liberals are the same

5 hours ago, Kodiack said:

As much as I dislike Donald Trump, at least he (or whoever's running his Twitter) embraced this in an amusing way.

Watch as he somehow gets a large approval spike from this though. |:

Nah. It's just his narcissism (with the enjoy thing -- he wants the attention). I didn't pay any mind to his later tweet.

I was listening to some of my independent news sources, and one of the segments was this:

I was very confused as to where this idea of having "Certificates of Nonviable Birth" was even going.  Is there anyone who actually advocates that this is part of a grieving process?  I just don't get it.

It being used as a way of attempting to define "life begins at conception" makes more sense to me.  That said, I guess I'm against it.  It's super weird though.

Edited by Cryptic
3 hours ago, Yuki said:

It's absolutely a thing, and it is both fucking creepy and fucking stupid.

Your vice president advocates for 'em.

I agree it's horrible.  I was just surprised I never heard of it and was flabberghasted and confused.  It seemed so dumb I could barely even follow the logic of why they'd want to do it.

I'm sorry that Indiana unleashed the horrible crossbreed between Claude Frollo and Nosferatu on the United States and the world.

The Evergreen situation is complex and there is no party that is completely in the right. However, it's unclear as to who did the threat and why -- were they some prankster taking advantage of the situation? What happened with the protests too? Did the protestors and the counterprotestors cause equivalent damage?

Anyways, I wanted to share this article on free speech: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/free-speech-advocats-black-women-silenced?CMP=fb_gu

But this is from the angle of the free speech rights of minorities, not white talking heads like Bill Maher