Political Containment Thread

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Exactly. Like we don't know what they're up to. Wrong. We do know.

Hell I just checked via AT&T and found out that they're charging the same rate for 12mbps, 18mbps and 24mbps internet -- $70. So they're already starting with tiers. It's already being eroded (Net Neutrality).

Between this and "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017" I wonder who they think they're fooling.

It's like they have these terrible ideas, and put extravagant titles on them in the hopes we read no further.

3 hours ago, blcdude1 said:

Between this and "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017" I wonder who they think they're fooling.

It's like they have these terrible ideas, and put extravagant titles on them in the hopes we read no further.

Exactly. hamcry;  And they're that arrogant to think that they can try to get away with whatever they want to get away with.

Edited by Doc Brown
2 minutes ago, Yuki said:

i am 100% totally not surprised

but don't worry gang

it's the LEFT that looks demented when they tell dudes to maybe possibly not rape people

this is like the one thing I've seen him say where his cultist followers are actually like "wait ...what the fuck?"

me, extremely rational: how can a building just fall over if a 400,000 lb plane flies into it at 500 miles an hour, fake news

Jet fuel can't melt steal beams, but they can weaken them enough that they are no longer properly support the weight of the several hundred thousand tons of building on-top of them.

People seriously under-estimate how relatively fragile sky-scrapers are.

tl;dr the fire on the few floors where the planes crashed weakened the support beams and, due to the way the building was designed, they collapsed inward have the building fall down into itself. It was designed to do that so, in case of catastrophic failure, the building doesn't fall over on to other buildings

this is pretty basic stuff, man

like, if the building wasn't designed to fail in that way, the whole thing wouldn't have collapsed

the most likely scenario is where the plane impacted the building would have been the weakest point, so that side would given away before the other side, so the top half of the building would have fallen over, off of and separating from the bottom half of the building

anyone who's ever played jenga should know these basic principles of building design and failure

Edited by Vivian

easy to criticize those entitled college students sitting on... oh wait, you don't have college degrees.

should probably actually experience being a college student or attempt to understand their unique perspectives before laughing at them for caring about their life.