Cowabunga Collection TMNT (8/30)/Shredders revenge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got the alert that Limited Run games is doing physical pre-orders for Shredder's Revenge.

Probably most of you are getting this digitally but want to grab this game physically and with some goodies. (just note you will not get physical months from now)

Just like the price range for the Cowabunga Collection there's price tiers as well, I'll put down what some may want:

Switch Basic version - $34.99

Switch Classic Edition - $64.99

Switch Radical Edition - $199

PS4 Basic version - $34.99

PS4 Classic Edition - $64.99

PS4 Radical Edition - $199

Xbox One Basic version - $34.99

Xbox One Classic Edition - $64.99

Xbox One Radical Edition - $199

All of the above are available including the PC counterparts for PO up to July 24!

Funny note for me, I mixed up that I got this game PO but it was actually for the Cowabunga Collection at GS on April Fools day, lol.

On 6/10/2022 at 8:12 PM, DLurkster said:

I got the alert that Limited Run games is doing physical pre-orders for Shredder's Revenge.

Probably most of you are getting this digitally but want to grab this game physically and with some goodies. (just note you will not get physical months from now)

Just like the price range for the Cowabunga Collection there's price tiers as well, I'll put down what some may want:

Switch Basic version - $34.99

Switch Classic Edition - $64.99

Switch Radical Edition - $199

PS4 Basic version - $34.99

PS4 Classic Edition - $64.99

PS4 Radical Edition - $199

Xbox One Basic version - $34.99

Xbox One Classic Edition - $64.99

Xbox One Radical Edition - $199

All of the above are available including the PC counterparts for PO up to July 24!

Funny note for me, I mixed up that I got this game PO but it was actually for the Cowabunga Collection at GS on April Fools day, lol.

Like.... $35 for physical ain't bad....  and honestly the free pizza offsets some of the $65.... but $200....  not that there isn't stuff there....but damn....

15 minutes ago, TKrazyO said:

@purple_beard Yeah, I was thinking of trying to play tonight after 10pm and seeing if I could maybe get someone else to join in. I'll let you know if that changes if you're interested.

Let me reply if that is an option for me tonight... my brother might take his Switch to work to play on break.  As of yet, I have not bought it.

EDIT:

I'll update this info around 9pm +/-  and I could play for a few hours.  Going in at 6am tomorrow for some extra hours.

Edited by purple_beard
1 minute ago, Ridley Prime said:

Same, lol.

The level grinding and even the tough ones like beating Super Shredder without getting hit was a refreshing but well balanced challenge.

Last two I need were all power levels to 10 and the 250-hit combo. After a number of 240 hit combos I finally got it.