Cowabunga Collection TMNT (8/30)/Shredders revenge

I saw this on the State of play and I was like OMG, I gotta get it.

Now I am advocate to release video games on all platforms, where possible but for some reason. I'll be okay if this doesn't make to Switch. I don't know, it could be that we're getting the new Shredder's Revenge on Switch exclusively but I am fine and don't want to be greedy. I am not sure if it was part of the plan to make TMNT game for Switch an then make this TMNT collection only for Playstation. Either title was a cause and effect but at least we're getting classic feeling TMNT games. Period. 

42 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I saw this on the State of play and I was like OMG, I gotta get it.

Now I am advocate to release video games on all platforms, where possible but for some reason. I'll be okay if this doesn't make to Switch. I don't know, it could be that we're getting the new Shredder's Revenge on Switch exclusively but I am fine and don't want to be greedy. I am not sure if it was part of the plan to make TMNT game for Switch an then make this TMNT collection only for Playstation. Either title was a cause and effect but at least we're getting classic feeling TMNT games. Period. 

F* that...if it's got those nes era games (and snes too) then it better come to switch...I could deal with a day/date difference but not a never.

Konami direct trailer shows switch!

Edited by purple_beard

Hmm, that's great its coming to Switch too.

This the opposite in the last direct that Chrono Cross was first reveal there but it also coming to Playstation as well. Now, it was Sony's turn to. Should of seen that happening, it has happened before.

Either case, whatever platform it was coming, I would of got this anywhere. Yes, origin release aside sometimes a release on somewhere just seem more fitting than others.

Krazy was telling me about the announcement yesterday and it's a no brainer to get this package.  There have been some decent compilations these days but this is definitely up there with some of the best.  We also had a blast with the beat em up collection that we probably need to get back to for a couple of games too!

• Chrom featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazon POs are up.

but I think I am going with GS over BBY because my GS is right by a Jett's Pizza so I can order my supper, pick up my game, and then have Pizza and Turtles at the same time just like the 90s lol.  And its on the way home from work so....  no out of the way trips (FWIW, the BBY is 5m closer on same route, but no pizza place in their area anymore, the one beside the moved to other side of town).

Thanks, Steve.

I was able to cop a PO.

I don't care what platform I get it on but eventually went with the Switch one. The box art looks clean and doesn't look stretched on the other platforms.

I think I might double dip and get on PS5 for digital!

• 3 weeks later...

As indicated on the Twitter handle the above is for Canada not US. (This guy is like the Wario64 equivalent for us Canadians up here)

This to me is too rich for my blood to get despite what you get looks really legit. I assuming it is $20-40 cheaper when it comes to US currency. I would almost buy it at price, at most I would maybe get at $150 but $200 is too much for this bad boy and I am content with the standalone game.

Well, I put this up so ppl are aware of a limited edition and if they are interested in getting in your country. Look for it and if you can get one too, good luck!

• purple_beard changed the title to Cowabunga Collection TMNT/Shredders revenge