Tarrey Town - N4A Chat Thread - February 2022

EH_STEVE

Just now, Tyranogre said:

Did they ever explain why they have cards based on robots and futuristic machines when the game is supposed to have originated in Ancient Egypt, or did Pegasus just take some creative liberties?

I wouldn't apply any logic to it lol

Yugioh cards are out there, I love how weird they are

One of these days i need to start watching things on my various to watch lists…

No idea where to start/continue, though…

And anime is especially tricky considering it’s sometimes difficult finding English dubs and places that have full series…

And especially considering the huge backlog of 3,403 entries on my planned to watch section on Myanimelist…

Not sure if I’ll be interested in every single one, but i have this weird habit of adding anything that catches my interest so I don’t completely forget about them

Thinking about it, I haven’t caught up on the newer stuff on Myanimelist that’s been added for awhile… should look through those at some point

Forgot that the Steam Deck was coming out around this month until recently 

Still on my radar to get the $650 one at some point…. not sure when that’ll be, though since I’m not sure on the availability or how I’ll go about buying it…

Assuming it’s compatible and playable on it, maybe I’ll be able to finally get around to playing Generations… been meaning to play it, but man the keyboard controls suck for some games like this

Been meaning to pick up a USB controller to use, but still haven’t gotten around to that either…

3 hours ago, April said:

was watching futurama with my roommate a little while back and they had some super trans bashing episodes and random potshots in a bunch of places
bummed me out to see from that show, i didn't remember them at all

watching old shit is crazy sometimes ohno; I don't remember any of that either lol