Don't forget to sign up for Global Mission #1

From now until the 13th you can participate with trainers across the world in a goal to catch 100,000,000 Pokemon. If you're playing the game, the sooner you sign up the better. To register just go to the castle in the plaza and talk with the first girl on the right. You'll clearly need an internet connection, but signing up is simple!

Everyone that participates will get 100 FC, but if we meet our goal we get 1000 FC instead! So let's do this!

48 minutes ago, The Guardian Lycanroc said:

Everyone that participates will get 100 FC, but if we meet our goal we get 1000 FC instead!

You probably could've cut that sentence off halfway.

We're at 1,794,559/100,000,000.

This is roughly 1.7% of the way to the goal. Meanwhile, as the event started on November 29th and ends when December 12th does, the event is 14 days long -- so it's 17% over, if I'm doing my math right. We're not going to make it unless people not only maintain the current growth rate but become ten times more efficient. Theoretically possible but I don't see it happening at all.

Edited by Iridium
1 hour ago, Ret said:

while i have no idea what ^ means

how does one sign up for it?  i will be working a night job and gives me like 3 hours of autonomy with absolutely fuck all to do, so i might burn the candle at both ends and play on the clock

He is making a reference to Xenoblade Chronicles X. ...I think. I didn't like it much so I didn't get too far into it, but most of the terms match up.

Sign up for it by talking to the girl at the right desk within the Festival Plaza castle. You may need to create a Global Link account, which can be done by getting a game ID code from the same girl and inserting it into an account made on this website. Which was also used for a number of other events during generations 5 and 6, so it's a handy account to have if you don't have one yet. Sadly the Gen 7 version seems a bit less useful, but maybe that'll change.