Mount Lanakila - N4A Chat Thread, Dec. 2016

Chrom

7 minutes ago, Schmengland said:

I mean...it'll suffer from the same level of trivialization that everything does when reduced to CGDCT, but at least it could be mildly amusing. Nobody in America gives a fuck about communism actually entails, anyway, and it's not a current social issues, so you might as well laugh at it. :/

its bad enough that i'm dating a political fountain of knowledge, i don't need more politics esp in my animu lmao

let my cute girls do cute things in peace

1 minute ago, Schmengland said:

I mean...it'll suffer from the same level of trivialization that everything does when reduced to CGDCT, but at least it could be mildly amusing. Nobody in America gives a fuck about communism actually entails, anyway, and it's not a current social issues, so you might as well laugh at it. :/

i don't even know what i missed but in all fairness

the worst idea the forum has ever seen isn't saying much, we've been here 3 months if that

it's like saying someone driving 5 under the speed limit is the worst driver you've ever seen

dw lil one, dis just da tip of the iceberg

Just now, Schmengland said:

If it's 1, my answer is 5.

If it's 10, my answer is 5.

Thing about being the sole attempt at a dampener in a so-called "echo chamber" is that you won't sway anyone else with your edgelording. You're effectively mute.

That's honestly why I'm considering leaving, I flat out don't fit in with you guys and it gets more obvious every day.  Feels more and more like there's just no room for me here.

1 minute ago, Schmengland said:

If it's 1, my answer is 5.

If it's 10, my answer is 5.

Thing about being the sole attempt at a dampener in a so-called "echo chamber" is that you won't sway anyone else with your edgelording. You're effectively mute.

If anything, somebody seeking only to dissent in an echo chamber only ends up radicalizing or making people double-down on their beliefs even harder.  He's not mute, he's strengthening his opposition.  Being a dissenter doesn't diffuse an echo chamber, attempting to relate in spite of different ideals does.

He literally does it for himself.  The only reason I know what the dude's saying is because you assholes keep quoting him.  I've let that ship sail already. theydonothing;

If it's any consolation strawberry, I think you're a chill dude.

I didn't particularly find anything wrong with what you were trying to express, but then again I don't really care.

I think you should stay, we all have different opinions, some of them straight asinine and some opinions will anger other people.

Like I don't agree with Pro Choice, but I'm not gonna actually fight someone or leave simply because we share different ideals. 

6 minutes ago, strawberrykeiki said:

That's honestly why I'm considering leaving, I flat out don't fit in with you guys and it gets more obvious every day.  Feels more and more like there's just no room for me here.

You're alright mate

You liven the place up

1 minute ago, Alice said:

If anything, somebody seeking only to dissent in an echo chamber only ends up radicalizing or making people double-down on their beliefs even harder.  He's not mute, he's strengthening his opposition.  Being a dissenter doesn't diffuse an echo chamber, attempting to relate in spite of different ideals does.

He literally does it for himself.  The only reason I know what the dude's saying is because you assholes keep quoting him.  I've let that ship sail already. theydonothing;

so

are you saying you like everyone else enough to not ignore them even if they quote him

because that's probably the nicest thing i've ever seen you say and :hamcry:

Just now, Ret said:

so

are you saying you like everyone else enough to not ignore them even if they quote him

because that's probably the nicest thing i've ever seen you say and :hamcry:

No because there are still plenty of idiots I don't have ignored because I still find their particularly shtick amusing.  People who've run their course like him or Forks I just block because I can't even laugh at it anymore. y;