Mount Lanakila - N4A Chat Thread, Dec. 2016

Chrom

Just now, Lance's Dragonite said:

That's out of this world O_O. What are you studying there?

Compared to the $40k/year some schools cost this place costs beans. 

I'm studying business marketing and Japanese language. 

5 minutes ago, nanami said:

Thanks to saving like crazy and a few federal loans I'm able to attend. I like being in school. I'm learning interesting things. 

Awesome. Yea learning is definitely worthwhile. I miss learning about ancient history. Always felt drawn to it for some reason.

So there's this really uncool thing going in at one of my neighboring cities. Every year there's this interesting house called RoboLights that has this awesome display of lights and stuff. This year, because of some bullshit, it's not happening this year. And worst of all the guy just got harrassed by this  city code conductor enforcement official for just having a sign and told him he was "off"  aka having mental issues :/.

Edited by Kirbymeister2
6 minutes ago, nanami said:

History was always fun but I love learning languages more than anything else. 

Cool. I loved learning Spanish myself. It's been too long since I've taken classes. Been trying to get back into it via Duolingo.

2 minutes ago, Lance's Dragonite said:

Cool. I loved learning Spanish myself. It's been too long since I've taken classes. Been trying to get back into it via Duolingo.

By the time I graduated high school I was fluent in Spanish. It's been many years since then and I forgotten a lot of it. I always thought it was kind of boring 

Just now, nanami said:

By the time I graduated high school I was fluent in Spanish. It's been many years since then and I forgotten a lot of it. I always thought it was kind of boring 

Ah. I only got to take the one year of it, in eighth grade. I see.