Alola Pokédex Progress

Hey everyone, just curious how everyone is doing on their Alola Dex now that the games have been out for over a week now. Share progress, let us know what you are struggling with, etc. Has anyone already gotten the Dex completed 100%?

Only up to the third Island so far, but I've been making sure to catch just about everything I can and evolving things if I have the opportunity to do so. My Dex at this moment is at 128/158, a 42% completion rate. My most completed Island Dex at this time is likely the Melemele Dex, followed shortly by Akala and Ula'ula, though they are all above the 50% mark.

2 hours ago, Weaver said:

Where do you buy them from?

Konikoni

The shopkeep words it weird, makes it sound like you can only have one, but it's really one of EACH. I'll probably get breeds from my fiancee.

I think you can get fossils from Isle Aphun as well, but I'm not sure.

11 hours ago, skycandy said:

there are a couple Pokemon just roaming about I can't find either which is a huge pain, so progress has slowed considerably lol 

Same. Fishing is the WORST. All I get is Magikarp and my dex is like "nope there's dratini in there, promise"

The only fishing I had problems with so far was Feebas, and I just traded for one over GTS since I had tried about 50 bubbling spots in Brooklet Hills and didnt get a single Feebas. 5% encounters seems to be either hit or miss for me, I had a lot of luck with finding a handful of Stufful on Route 8, but couldn't find any Feebas.