Hall of Origin - N4A Chat Thread - January 2022

27 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

Didn’t expect to see the Wednesday post from you today… How are you feeling, @Tyranogre?

Still sick and miserable, but symptoms are mildly better.

Worst pain has nothing to do with covid. Putting in spoiler tag for the squeamish:

Spoiler

Sometimes after taking a shit, I feel a weird fleshy thing sticking out when I wipe my ass. I know it's not a turd; I can tell that it's not supposed to be coming out.

The night after I tested positive, I woke at 4am with bad diarrhea, and ever since then, the fleshy thing is back, and I've felt like someone's been shoving a cactus up my ass.

If it means anything, I've had hemorrhoids in the past.

Was trying to try out some of these Holiday Maps last night, but wow….

i can see why people on YouTube say Valves own TF2 servers have a hacker/Bot problem because bloody hell the few times I jumped into matches were mostly unplayable 

Seems like Community Servers are bot clear at least… though as far as i can tell, no community servers are running the maps as far as as i can see

well, guess I’ll try again this upcoming holiday to try out those Christmas maps… not really sure if I feel like trying to bother again right now

On the bright side, i found a server running a v. 1 of Balloon Race… that’s pretty nostalgic even though ive only played the V. 2 map

Played on that map quite a bit when the Alphezur servers were still around back in 2012/13 and had the 2.0 map- Might jump on it one of these days for nostalgia 

8 minutes ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

I’m not sure to mourn him. 

Didn’t he make some inappropriate stuff some years ago? I’m sure he was in the headlines somewhere. 

If not, then RIP. 
May he find peace with his fictional wife from Full House too.

You've got it backwards.

He was well-known for making inappropriate jokes early on in his career, until being cast in Full House and America's Funniest Home Videos forced him to "clean up" his act. Then, when he retired from those roles, he went straight back into his raunchy stand-up comedy so hard, that it was even dirtier then when he was starting out.

Regardless of whether you're a fan of his off-color humor, or if you grew up watching Full House or AFV, the world lost a brilliant man today.

So i was fiddling around with and trying to install some skin mods and ended up deleting the sound file and didn't realize that until i jumped into a MVM round out of boredom

Oops.

So uninstalled and going to reinstall TF2 and i think that'll reinstall the proper sound file and files in general - will be a few days until im'm home for Saturday to re-download it

Granted, i'm going to have to reinstall a few other mods and sprays.... but i didn't have much so wouldn't be too difficult to do

And looks like the Tickets for MVM are pretty cheap - looks like i'll invest in those at some point and do more of those Mann Up stuff that i really haven't touched much of

And played more Helltaker. yesterday.... just makes me realize how bad i am at most puzzle games - ended up using a guide for them because i had no idea what i was doing

Also Helltaker Examtaker and Phase 7 Boss Phase 3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm probably never going to get those last two Achievements any time soon....

I don't get how some people can make this look so easy... i had a struggle even getting past the first 2 phases by some stroke of luck

I have all the other Achievements, at least.... might just call it there because i don't think i'll be getting those two any time soon

Edited by Shadow118