Hall of Origin - N4A Chat Thread - January 2022

Happy New Year, i guess?

Had a bit of a nap in before jumping into AC for the New Years countdown…

Almost missed it by a few minutes considering i had to clear out my sd card because I didn’t realize it was full…

Was awake for a few hours until about 4 and was playing TF2 for awhile… was trying to work on one of the MVM achievements but I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if it’s bugged… 🤔

• Chrom changed the title to Hall of Origin - N4A Chat Thread - January 2022
  • Chrom pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Shadow118 said:

Looks like it’s raining again 

We’ve been getting a decent amount of that recently…

Not complaining though 

Though it would be more enjoyable if the weather was nicer like in Spring or Summer….

It's been raining heavily in my area in December for what has possibly the biggest downpour since.  

... It's a desert, so rain is something of a rarity mostly. 

... By the way, thank you for the Eurythmics song that's now in my head. 

@Doc BrownSorry for dropping the thread after Christmas there! I actually have access to both versions, although with only one Switch that doesn’t exactly help. Lol

I am actually super stoked for the-game-GF-obviously-actually-wanted-to-make-and-was-therefore-not-begrudgingly-outsourced! It is looking pretty promising to me so far. :) 

Also… can I just say I have never been so lucky with Pokémon as I was today? I got a shiny rare Pokémon I have been searching in the Great Marsh for weeks now… a critical capture, after weeks of failing to catch the same Pokémon and slogging through the frustrating daily marsh Pokémon spawns… craziness!

Did some rough estimates and to open up all these crates/cases i'd need roughly about $308.76 in total... assuming i counted and calculated them up

That... will not happen any time soon

Well, maybe not all at once, at least - might be able to buy a Steam Gift Card and open a small batch of crates/cases here and there

Was looking at past crates/cases and man, i missed out on a lot with my time away... that kinda sucks because there's some good items here and there that looked pretty cool in past collections

Probably would've had more of those in my inventory if i had played more and probably got more

Granted, there was that one period of time my main computer broke and was out of one for several years until i bought that new Laptop in 2018 (at least new at the time) and that put me out of commission for a few years...

Missed out on a few updates and collections and didn't get to play any PC games in general for a few years...

Though i have my current newer laptop, going to need to get a new PC (a fancy custom one, probably) at some point - my laptop can only store so much so i can't really download too many larger sized games or do any heavy modding for some games i've been interested in (mainly Skyrim and MInecraft, though i've gotten a few smaller Minecraft Mods installed...)

Though i did temporarily download and discovered last year and found out i still have my old TERA online account... that's pretty good, at least - going to redownload that when i get a new PC and hopefully start playing that again

But getting a new PC is pricey even if it's a custom one... so that's going to be quite awhile before that happens, i assume

22 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

@Doc BrownSorry for dropping the thread after Christmas there! I actually have access to both versions, although with only one Switch that doesn’t exactly help. Lol

I am actually super stoked for the-game-GF-obviously-actually-wanted-to-make-and-was-therefore-not-begrudgingly-outsourced! It is looking pretty promising to me so far. :) 

Also… can I just say I have never been so lucky with Pokémon as I was today? I got a shiny rare Pokémon I have been searching in the Great Marsh for weeks now… a critical capture, after weeks of failing to catch the same Pokémon and slogging through the frustrating daily marsh Pokémon spawns… craziness!

No problem! Ah. Been loving the game... outside of poffin making. It requires too much joy stick use. I don't want to risk my joycons with it. 

Awesome! No luck on my end, but I have a good team and my Golbat has a high friendship level... so I'm hoping that it'll evolve into a Crobat soon.

Edited by Doc Brown