Official Gen 7 Shiny hunter thread

• 2 weeks later...

Recently got a new FC - feel free to add It from my profile- thought it would be easier that way

Some new Friend Safaris in X would be nice

Unfortunately I don’t have AS/M/UM yet, though... so nothing can be done in that area just yet

No idea if this would be the right thread, but I couldn’t find any other Pokémon thread offhand unless I overlooked it...

12 hours ago, Shadow118 said:

Recently got a new FC - feel free to add It from my profile- thought it would be easier that way

Some new Friend Safaris in X would be nice

Unfortunately I don’t have AS/M/UM yet, though... so nothing can be done in that area just yet

No idea if this would be the right thread, but I couldn’t find any other Pokémon thread offhand unless I overlooked it...

Try checking out Reddit's Friend Safari feed as well. They seem to have a pretty good variety there.

https://imgur.com/a/Y8EgRXN

And since im here, i suppose i'll throw my album of Shinies i've gotten so far in X (Y, to a point),Quest and GO

Recently updated and will be updated when i remember

I'm pretty sure i haven't posted here yet.....

Edit: updated with the Red Gyarados that I caught and transferred from HeartGold - not sure how I forgot about that one... whoops

Edited by Shadow118
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

That OT is suspicious to me as I got one that was AuSLove.TV on two legendary pkmn I got through WT last week, Mewtwo and Shaymin. I was told that is a youtuber that distributes hacked pkmn.

Word. It's probably hacked. Safe to keep though. I got a pair of hacked Pokemon in Ultra Sun, one from AuSLove.TV before too. I just put them into a Pokebox to keep them. I don't use them in online battles and what not.

7 minutes ago, Dancing Mog said:

That OT is suspicious to me as I got one that was AuSLove.TV on two legendary pkmn I got through WT last week, Mewtwo and Shaymin. I was told that is a youtuber that distributes hacked pkmn.

True, slightly odd but I have difficulty telling - everything looks fine offhand, doesn’t have any illegal/illegitimate moves,Ability, or anything else that I can tell

Is Deoxys still shiny locked, or is it available as Shiny from Alpha Sapphire/Moon and on? I’m not exactly too knowledgeable on that stuff

ive heard about that at some point, but never encountered it myself until now

Granted I’m not sure if it’s a re-trade or directly from the original OT, though....

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Word. It's probably hacked. Safe to keep though. I got a pair of hacked Pokemon in Ultra Sun, one from AuSLove.TV before too. I just put them into a Pokebox to keep them. I don't use them in online battles and what not.

Well, that’s good that it at least it won’t harm my game.....?

Hm... although to keep it, or not...?

Not sure right now whether if I’ll do anything with it or not just yet - it’s nice, but I doubt I’ll use it

• 1 month later...

I kind of was distracted since then with the things that were going on, but a few months ago (I think it might’ve been a few weeks after the Deoxys incident) but I had done some more Wonder Trading in X, and got a few more Shinies... 

Hacked, unfortunately... (I’m not 100% sure on Regirock, but I had already noticed the Moltres, since it’s Shiny Locked in X, if I’m remembering correctly)

Though I’m not too sure about Kangaskahn, though... considering the OT, I’d already has suspicions of it being hacked considering the others... 

E3A092E6-44BF-4BCD-9F5D-B4764FC17AAE.jpeg

EB05504A-74BB-41C3-997A-A8F5CD46962B.jpeg

E6AAD0F6-6B0A-4F84-A42B-AF8D6AB105B1.jpeg

BCDEE6D4-412B-4836-8099-25589C885C92.jpeg

57D125A3-E757-4C3C-A154-395323DC063F.jpeg

E782FFE0-8678-487C-8299-672B1C3E1A31.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yea anything with .TV on it, is very suspicious. Not harmful in any way though, as long as it's not used in competition or online.

Yep, I figured as much on Kanga - honestly, even with the username, it’s difficult to tell sometimes - I don’t exactly have the eye for telling between legitimate and hacked most of the time...

Not really shure if I even want to keep any them, though... (granted I only have 4?) nice as a novelty to look at, but pretty useless to me otherwise

Granted I’ve never done a competition nor have I’ve ever battled online, so will be no problem with that for me

Hm.... kinda wonder if there’s anyone on Reddit that may want them for who knows what reason....?