Hope's Peak Academy - N4A Chat Thread - December 2021

16 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

Merry Christmas, and I wish everyone here the best you can possibly have, despite everything. :) 

@Doc BrownI’ve been enjoying BDSP as well, though looking forward to global trading right now… 

Sweet. Which version did you get? I just got the second badge. 

Edited by Doc Brown

Was watching a few TF2 videos and decided to reinstall and take a look at it... Probably the first time i opened up TF2 in maybe 4-5 years...? Not really sure, there's a blank gap somewhere since then that i don't remember

Also apparently i forgot they added contract mission type of stuff at some point too that i haven't done anything with

Unfortunately, a lot of the servers aren't available anymore as they were when i first played.... The earliest i remember first playing TF2 was back in 2012 around when that Doctor Who episode Angels Take Manhattan first aired... if i'm remembering correctly...

Spoiler

Had a few x10/1,000,ect, a couple randomizer server fpr regular and MVM randomizer or two... i think there were a couple servers that had rotated between a few MLP maps that i jumped into years ago just for the hell of it (though i'm not sure how accurate, but i think i've heard the PoniPoniPoni servers are coming back? Not sure on the accuracy on that...)

Also remember there was a server i played on several times that had gamemodes like Prop Hunt, some Zombie gamemode (?) and Ballloon Race... might be forgetting some other games that were on there

Probably were some servers that had commands for things like !resize or RTD (that was amusing and fun) or getting almost infinite cash in MvM and such....

ParadoxPowerPlays servers don't seem to be around anymore either - played on those quite back in the day so that's unfortunate

Wonder if i'll be able to find new servers like some of what i played back then....? Possibly not considering it's been quite a few years since i last played

Surprisingly there's a trade map that has Goldenrod City that's still up after all these years - no players last i saw, but it's pretty surprising that's still up after many years

Though watching some of these videos kinda makes me want to jump back in to TF2 at some point....

Maybe?

Edit

Also looks like i have several pages with quite a few Crates & similar items i've obtained over the years.... apparently you can still buy keys for those which is surprising (Aside from the Naughty & Nice Crates from that one year....)

No idea how much one would have to spend for all of those....

Edited by Shadow118

Just went through and man, i have a lot of Crates/Cases:

Spoiler

YTxUv56.jpg

CFbh9o6.jpg

qmFM729.jpg

Spoiler

Wicked Windfall Case
Blue Moon Cosmetic Case
Unleash the Beast Cosmetic Case
Fall 2013 Acorns Crate Series #72
Fall 2013 Gourd Crate Series #73
Scream Fortress X War Paint Case
Scream Fortress XII War Paint Case
Red Summer 2013 Cooler Series #62
Orange Summer 2013 Cooler Series #63
Yellow Summer 2013 Cooler Series #64
Greeen Summer 2013 Cooler Series #65 x2
Blue Summer 2013 Cooler Series #67
Brown Summer 2013 Cooler Seriess #68
Black Summer 2013 Cooler Series #69 x2
Summer Appetizer Crate Series #61 x7
Rainy Day Cosmetic Case x4
Robo Community Crate Series #58 x13
Summer 2019 Cosmetic Case
Summer 2020 Cosmetic Case
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #45 x5
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #47 x4
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #49 x5
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #54 x3
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #55 x6
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #56 x6
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #57 x7
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #59 x7
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #71 x2
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #75 x4
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #59
MAnn Co. Supply Crate Series #76
Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #77 x3
Mann Co. Stockpile Crate x4
Mann Co. Audition Reel
Mann Co. Director's Cut Reel
Slavaged Mann Co. Supply Crate Series #50
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82 x3
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #83 x2
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #84
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #85
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #85
Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #92 x2
Winter 2017 Cosmetics Case x2
Winter 2018 Cosmetic Case x2
Winter 2020 War Paint Case

Also looks like i actually briefly opened TF2 up in the last couple years... completely forgot about that

I guess that shows how long it's been