Looking for QR codes for Sun and Moon? Here's a ton of them.

Thanks a bunch I missed out on getting Litwick yesterday but today I managed to score a Cyndaquil. Tomorrow I'll get that Totodile. I'll have to wait till Friday to have another go at Chikorita.

EDIT 11/21/16: Managed to get Totodile now so that leaves Chikorita left for Friday and I'll have all Jotho starters. I think tomorrow Tuesday there will be Deino can't say no to having that awesome Hydriegon in the party.

Edited by Juanblue85
3 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

How does this work exactly? Mind you I've never looked into it...

Simple explanation: scan 10 codes from the Imgur album above per day, then use Island Scan to get one of 28 Pokémon not ordinarily found within Alola.

HbUjbE2.png

Notably, this includes the Johto and Unova starters as well as a number of fairly useful Pokémon not ordinarily available such as Aegislash, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Azumarill, and Staraptor.

Edited by Iridium
2 hours ago, Lance's Dragonite said:

Apart from some starters, this is rather useless. Was hoping to catch some of the QR code Pokemon themselves.

Being able to get Aegislash as early as the second island is pretty far from useless.

It could be even more broken, sure, but even as it stands you can make several very useful Pokémon Alola-legal two months early (and, more importantly, can catch them in Apricorn/Beast balls... or could, if they weren't stupidly-limited per game because Game Freak managed to fuck up one of the most unfuckupable things possible.)

10 hours ago, Iridium said:

Being able to get Aegislash as early as the second island is pretty far from useless.

It could be even more broken, sure, but even as it stands you can make several very useful Pokémon Alola-legal two months early (and, more importantly, can catch them in Apricorn/Beast balls... or could, if they weren't stupidly-limited per game because Game Freak managed to fuck up one of the most unfuckupable things possible.)

Ah I see.

Maybe.

I double checked and found out the location for some of the ones I scanned. So it's good.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Zora said:

bumping so i can find thread easier.

yep. no other reason.

oh, and uhh, this is the feature you use to get magearna? did I even spell it correclty?

It is. Magearna provides 20 Island Scan points and unlocks an event at the mall Antique store, but does not add Magearna to the Pokédex directly. 

47 minutes ago, Lance's Dragonite said:

What? So we don't actually get it?

You get it at the antique shop event. Which then adds it to your Pokédex. You do get it, just not immediately upon scanning. Hence 'directly.'

Which also means that, if you're soft resetting, save after scanning the code and in front of the delivery man, who is lost at the mall.

Just now, Iridium said:

You get it at the antique shop event. Which then adds it to your Pokédex. You do get it, just not immediately upon scanning. Hence 'directly.'

Which also means that, if you're soft resetting, save after scanning the code and in front of the delivery man, who is lost at the mall.

Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up!

• 1 month later...

The collection is awesome, but I found difficulty to search QR Code for a particular Pokemon that I wanted. Searched Google and stumbled upon a webpage where they have individual QR Codes for each Pokemon and its shiny versions in a sortable + searchable table. It's been the most convenient whenever I need to scan QR Codes and have it bookmarked. So, thought of sharing it with you guys - https://www.pokemongochamp.com/pokemon-sun-moon-qr-codes/

Enjoy!

Edited by Jenette