N4A Secret Santa 2021 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Chrom

GAf1p2a.png

It's that time of the year again!

Hello and welcome to Ninfora's Secret Santa event for 2021! I am your host, Santa Chrom, here once again to make everyone's holiday season a great one.

Whether you are a returning or new participant to this annual community event, getting involved is quick and easy!

fRyLzCk.png

What is Secret Santa?

It's the holiday gift exchange event you know and love we hold each year here on Ninfora! Sign up, get paired in secret, and send & receive gifts with your fellow members by postal mail! You'll want to read the rules below to see how it goes!

fRyLzCk.png

The Rules to Secret Santa

• Purchased gifts should have an estimated collected value of $10 USD or equivalent. Pay what you want, but don't be cheap.
    • DIY gifts are waived from this rule.
  • This exchange event is open to all members of Ninfora regardless of residence.
    • Santa Chrom reserves the right to decline a registration if he believes an applicant may not be suitable to participate.
  • Gift wrapping and postal tracking are strongly encouraged if possible
    • With tracking, please share this information privately with Santa Chrom.
  • Please only sign up for this event if you are committed to participating to the very end.
    • If you have participation concerns, send a private message to Santa Chrom as soon as possible.
  • Received gifts must be shared in this topic with some kind of visual proof (namely a photograph or screenshot) by the recipient.
    • Recipients have a flexible grace period to share what they have received after getting them, but should do so in a timely manner.
  • If a recipient has not received any gifts by a certain date, Santa Chrom will personally deliver a gift of his own as compensation.

fRyLzCk.png

The dates to remember, take note!

Nov 28 - Last day to sign up

Nov 29 - Pairings disclosed

Dec 13 - Gift deliveries begin (if international, consider shipping sooner!)

Jan 07 - Santa Chrom makes his rounds for anyone still empty-handed

fRyLzCk.png

(sign-ups closed as of November 29, 2021)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 8:53 PM, Doc Brown said:

I'm in! Working on filling out the form now. Can't wait to get started! flower;

Just submitted the form.

Hey sorry to bother, but I actually don't have anything from you yet! If you could spare a moment to submit your responses again, I'd appreciate it a bunch. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Chrom said:

Hey sorry to bother, but I actually don't have anything from you yet! If you could spare a moment to submit your responses again, I'd appreciate it a bunch. Thanks!

This happened last year too. I sent it in. I'll try again. I sent it via my phone.

Couldn't find the receipt on my end. But I remember filling it out and sending it. 

Tried again. I'm wondering if Google is getting its wires crossed and is just sending stuff to my Google account and not my Hotmail one.

Well I can rule that out. No receipt on my Gmail account. 

It's looking like an issue on Google forms end.

I haven't gotten a receipt on my end.

Will try on my laptop if I have to. 

Found out the issue. Hotmail put the Google forms into the spam mail folder. I fixed it and moved into the regular folder.

Screenshot_20211119-142348_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Doc Brown
22 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

FWIW, one year I wrote my Tiny Tim's username as the addressee on the FedEx shipping label, and it arrived just fine.

it's not that it won't arrive, it's that they keep making a big stink about it since they have to manually enter it into the weird package room system they have if they don't have the name on file
@Chrom could i maybe request only a digital gift for this reason?

Edited by April
3 hours ago, April said:

it's not that it won't arrive, it's that they keep making a big stink about it since they have to manually enter it into the weird package room system they have if they don't have the name on file
@Chrom could i maybe request only a digital gift for this reason?

Yeah it shouldn't be a problem! You can fill out the form and specify you'd like that kind of accommodation and I'll make sure it works out. ;)

• Chrom changed the title to N4A Secret Santa 2021 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Alright fellas, I'm excited to share we're on to the next step and all pairings have been privately disclosed - check your messages!

You guys have about two weeks to decide what'll be each others gifts and send them however you can. I trust everyone will do their part for another fun gift exchange!

Remember if you have any questions or concerns, just hit me up and we'll figure it out together. ;)

• 2 weeks later...