Sinnoh Underground - N4A Chat Thread - November 2021

EH_STEVE

3 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Cease and desist incoming...

Nah. It's just a limited timed pop-up bar. I believe they also had these in other states with towns named Springfield.

Though, looking at their website it does say "Moe's Pop Up is a fan made parody event. Moe's Pop Up is not associated with The Simpsons, 20th Century Fox, Fox, or Disney. "  I thought I was an officially licensed thing, but I guess not. :v 

Here's what one of these are like (from a different state than I live in)....

Edited by alienboyva

>Mom asks me to take the week after Christmas off for a family vacation with my grandparents

>put in time off request; get approved

>supervisor pulls me aside and informs me that due to the amount of time I'm taking off, I'm no longer working enough hours in December to qualify for health benefits

>as a result, I have to work 45 extra minutes at the start and end of my shift for the entire month of December just to make up for the hours I'm missing to go on Mom's family vacation

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

On 11/11/2021 at 8:38 PM, Tyranogre said:

Almost done with the main story of Dragon Quest III. May or may not go after the postgame depending on how bullshit it is.

@Stephen 776@Youngster Joey

What's the "definitive" way to play DQ4? Apparently the English localization of the DS remake cut out about 75% of the game's script, which was restored in the iPad version? Or does the iPad version not include the bonus chapter?

The mobile version of DQ4 includes Party Chat. Party Chat is a feature where you can press a button (usually B button) to have your party members exchange their thoughts. This dialogue changes very often with each event.

This feature is absent in the DS version for the English release, and finding legitimate copies of the DQ DS games is difficult and expensive. Mobile versions are my recommendation in this day and age.

Only about 1 more month left in the year, and there's still some things I want to finish before the end of the year.

I'm about 2/3 of the way done with SMT5 so far, I think? Nearing the end of the third area. The story sucks this time around, but at least the gameplay is top-notch.

Nearing the end of my annual FE Awakening playthrough. Part of the fun of playing this game every year is seeing how optimized my strategies have become. Also I discovered Maribelle has an insane magic proficiency as a mage/sage.

I'm close to about 60% done reading the first book in The Lord of the Rings. I've never read or watched the movies before, despite the fact the movies were a huge deal when I was growing up. I'm looking forward to watching the movies afterwards.

• Chrom locked and unpinned this topic