Sinnoh Underground - N4A Chat Thread - November 2021

EH_STEVE

15 hours ago, Edie Napier said:

I've never really been a Halo person--the last game I played was Reach back in 2010 and the last one I played extensively was Halo 3--but I'm kind of gobsmacked at how much I've been enjoying Halo Infinite.  As somebody who detests Battle Royales and has grown extremely tired of Hero/Class-based shooters, Infinite definitely feels like it's in the right place at the right time, where a lot of its really classic design choices feel unique.  It also makes me realize how much I just don't gel with the busyness of a lot of modern shooters and how procedurally-generated and emergent gameplay seems to have become the norm to the point that it just feels a bit stale to me.  There's a tightness and visual clarity to Infinite that makes it feel very accessible.

This feels very much like the multiplayer experience I've needed again in my life. y;

I haven't played Infinite but I kinda feel the same about modern multiplayer games... I'm still playing like Splatoon and TF2 lol

10 hours ago, potato said:

I haven't played Infinite but I kinda feel the same about modern multiplayer games... I'm still playing like Splatoon and TF2 lol

Halo Infinite is very good, I would strongly recommend giving it a look.  It's F2P and the microtransaction bollocks is strictly for cosmetics. y;

12 hours ago, Edie Napier said:

Halo Infinite is very good, I would strongly recommend giving it a look.  It's F2P and the microtransaction bollocks is strictly for cosmetics. y;

can't beat free... I'll check it out coolkong;

4 hours ago, April said:

all these new games and meanwhile i just got myself fixated on oldschool runescape again y;

lol me too, I was playing it on my phone at night... cozy

Almost a full week and people have already figured out how to randomize the two BDSP games

I'd say i'd be surprised, but considering how people were able to Randomize Sword/Shield, I'm not fully surprised at that either - fun to watch though

Also had a pretty nice Dinner - feel pretty overstuffed, though.... feel like i might've gained a few pounds after tonight

And got a few sets and polybag built the last two days - leaving the other two for my Christmas stay

Also still haven't started Skyrim - last i remember i was trying to figure out a bunch of graphical mods to use... had a bunch enabled using the Vortex mod manager... no idea what i was doing with this mess... might as well start from scratch and figure out things from there

I'll be putting up some Christmas decorations up while I'm here tomorrow at some point

6 hours ago, potato said:

BRUH the mode where u get random weapons on spawn is so fun lol

it's basically ARAM for halo and it's everything i need in my life right now

it's also probably the best way to get accustomed to all the weapons in the game and find out how they work and why to discard the ravager immediately because it's garbage

27 minutes ago, Edie Napier said:

it's basically ARAM for halo and it's everything i need in my life right now

it's also probably the best way to get accustomed to all the weapons in the game and find out how they work and why to discard the ravager immediately because it's garbage

the regular pistol is so sick...

I ended up playing like 25 games lol

On 11/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, April said:

i remember there used to be one beside the twitter link i'm pretty sure.
idk what happened to it but i haven't been there in a long time

I thought I was going crazy, everyone kept telling me to look for the button and I never saw one. 

2 minutes ago, Lucina said:

I have beaten that game about 6 times. I wanted to sequence break that game as much as humanly possible.

I've done 100% runs, 3HCs, and minimalist runs for both regular and master quest. I can never find it in me to sequence break though. Need to do the order right.

1 minute ago, alienboyva said:

This popped up at a mall in my area...

I didn’t actually go in, because it was a bit pricey. 

Cease and desist incoming...