Sinnoh Underground - N4A Chat Thread - November 2021

EH_STEVE

Past few days I’ve been on and off going through and adding the various candy figures and Terrarium stuff 

Got done going through Re-Mints stuff this morning except a few sets ofPeanuts items sets I’ll go back through later

Kinda easy to go through and knock of, honestly 

Probably will do other video game stuff next when im done with these little collections and such

Also got done going through my Cake recipes and started-ish on going through Cookie recipes 

I say -ish because i keep bouncing back and forth on these two

Always had difficulty keeping focus on one project at a time…

Edited by Shadow118

Almost done with the main story of Dragon Quest III. May or may not go after the postgame depending on how bullshit it is.

@Stephen 776@Youngster Joey

What's the "definitive" way to play DQ4? Apparently the English localization of the DS remake cut out about 75% of the game's script, which was restored in the iPad version? Or does the iPad version not include the bonus chapter?

14 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Almost done with the main story of Dragon Quest III. May or may not go after the postgame depending on how bullshit it is.

@Stephen 776@Youngster Joey

What's the "definitive" way to play DQ4? Apparently the English localization of the DS remake cut out about 75% of the game's script, which was restored in the iPad version? Or does the iPad version not include the bonus chapter?

I played the DS version only because I don't have an iPad, and playing games on any those devices is not as intuitive for me. Plus, one of my friends gave it to me as a gift. I like DQIV, even if it's not my favorite of the series.

As for DQV... *looks at the DS prices on Amazon* I played it on my iPhone. Because of the capture system... I began to have a bitter experience with the game as a whole.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of the big S-E: 

I finally played and defeated Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for Nintendo Switch. 

... It's mediocre. There are some things I found really horrible with it, but the rest of the game doesn't hold up to standards that most of the games before it did so well and better. Some of the story beats and some of the characters are some of the best parts of this game and the series as a whole. I'll get into detail if anyone wants to ask why I think that.