Sinnoh Underground - N4A Chat Thread - November 2021

EH_STEVE

• Chrom pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

I have yet to see that movie, because I thought it was ripping off Book Of The Dead, but I keep on hearing that Coco is one of the best Disney/Pixar movies ever. Man, one of these days. 

It's definitely up there.

I've played so few games released this year that my top three 2021 games and games I played released in 2021 is a perfect circle wut;

Those three being great Ace Attorney, neo twewy, and nier replicant ver.sqrt(1.5).

(I have dread and may get around to that sometime this year, will probably get smtv, tales of arise, and lost judgement eventually, and that's probably about it right now).

Edit: oh right. I also played DRAMAtical Murder and I forgot that only officially released in English this year. Would probably put that above nier.

Edited by Stephen 776

Hello everyone! Hope you have all been doing okay the past few months. Thought I would drop by to see how things are in Ninfora. :) 

I loved finally playing the fabled Metroid Dread… crazy that a game went from whispers of near completion and then basically mythical status, only to end up coming true 15 years later.

The NSO expansion pass is a hilarious disaster, and I heard the YouTube video revealing the price now officially beat the Federation Force reveal trailer… in terms of high number of dislikes (and the overall negative-positive ratio, of course). Beautiful.

I finally beat Sonic Colors Ultimate. On the Nintendo Switch. On Handheld Mode. 

Frame rate at times is laughable, and I found a few glitches (none of the seizure-bad ones), but... 

I enjoyed the game, despite those problems. I think I found it a little more fun than Generations too. Then again, I played Generations first out of the Sonic games around the time Mania came out. Everyone says Adventure 2 is the best of the 3D series, while I could argue with Sonic Colors more. The Wisps actually are integrated a bit better with Sonic's design. (Even if the Hover ability steals the light dash move Sonic used.) 

Maybe I should finally get to Super Mario Galaxy too. It's been a year since I got it with THAT for the Switch. I don't know why I've been holding off of that game.