Do you have games you remember almost nothing about?

Spring

I was just talking to my friend about Rune Factory 4, a game that I spent over 80 hours in and thoroughly loved and...I can't remember a damn thing about it. Like literally almost anything. Its like the entire experience was a fever dream and all I remember was my furry boyfriend and the general feeling of 'farming'. I have no idea why, or if its just me, but do you guys ever have that problem?

>hey do you like X game?

>ye but also i can't remember even basic things about it

pls tell me im not alone and just showing early signs of alzheimers 

I can remember every excruciating detail about games I only played for five minutes over ten years ago. Games like Tarzan 64, Toy Story 64, A Bug's Life 64, Prisoner of Azkaban and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger for GameCube. The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Attack of the Fucking Twonkies. I don't even know how I came in contact with any of those games, but I remember playing them and I remember everything about them. :v

Out of all of those, only Tarzan wasn't that bad.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn comes to mind. 

Like, I remember that bit at the beginning with the hang glider and Tyrell and a little about Syrenne, but nothing besides that. I got all the way to the end, too... never beat it, though because the boss had so many phases and I realized the game as a whole was pretty underwhelming. 

Edited by SuperNintendoPower

TES IV: Oblivion. I loved it and played like 80 hours of it but don't remember anything. 

The same and thing with Mass Effect 1&2. I can recall vague things about them but nothing specific. 

Im usually pretty good at remembering unimportant things like video games. 

I have images in my head of one game and you have to get through a junkyard or something but I don't know the name of what I played and I recall playing it quite a bit when I would go to my best friends house and play on his NES. Any other game what I forget I usually start to remember when I pick it back up down the road.

1 hour ago, SuperNintendoPower said:

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn comes to mind. 

Like, I remember that bit at the beginning with the hang glider and Tyrell and a little about Syrenne, but nothing besides that. I got all the way to the end, too... never beat it, though because the boss had so many phases and I realized the game as a whole was pretty underwhelming. 

I genuinely can't remember anything about the Golden Sun series except party members (and even then fuck if I remember what some of them look like), some fucker named Alex, and the fact that there are towns named Prox and Vale that myself and Zora respectively named our New Leaf towns after.

Oh, on the subject of RPGs, I also remember literally nothing about The Last Story except that I liked it -- I'm pretty sure this was the example I was trying to remember earlier. Don't remember a whole lot about Tales of Symphonia either despite playing it only a couple years ago. And Jeanne d'Arc, I loved that game, still don't remember shit.

Outside of RPGs... I don't remember anything at all about Spirit Tracks. Barely remember anything about Kid Icarus Uprising. There are probably additional examples.

I can usually remember every game I've played to the smallest details, but the one exception I can think of is Golden Sun Dark Dawn. You play as Isaac jr. and you're on a quest to get... something. Then stuff happens. That's about all I can recall other than the point of no returns and disappointment. OH, and a zodiac themed dungeon that was kinda neat I guess. theydonothing;

to add to the pokemon forgetfulness: 

i remember almost NOTHING about black, black 2 (which i played through T W I C E btw) or x

characters, the e4, story, the bad guys, the music, the places???? gone 4ever

all i can remember is my seething, seething rage for lumiose city 

I'd say 5th gen pokemon for me too

like I remember stopping in the place with the... dragon gym? I played Black 2 all the way through too, but didn't finish my copy of White. I remember so so so little about any of that.

battle subway was in that game, right? and the thing in the middle that was the somethinglink

I remember the bridges tho