What video game music are you listening to?

Deku

33 minutes ago, Kodiack said:

I watched a Color Splash stream for a few minutes when that music was playing! It's really good.

Color Splash in general looks like it shaped up rather nicely, given expectations. I'll need to play it sometime.

That stage is my absolute favorite so far, both musically and just stage-wise in general. It's both incredibly atmospheric and capitalizes on what makes the game good: simple, fun little puzzles with smart writing and clever use of the paint mechanic.

The game at first was pretty weak, but it's gotten progressively better. The combat is still questionable, but definitely better than sticker star. The writing is amazingly good and helps make the otherwise terribly bland characters shine. And above all, yes, the music is superb.

7 minutes ago, Tenebrae said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYvvKyYIc5s&index=2&list=PL5D20BD537CC53EE0

I personally like the Touhou BGM. I've got a question though:

Only original music or are covers of it included?

Covers are good.

Speaking of which,

12 hours ago, Kodiack said:

Highly recommend listening to the other songs too. They're fantastic!

I love this song so much. It's been in my music folder for years!

I can never seem to take vocal oc remixes - I just find them way too cheesy. Which is funny, considering the only one I can recall really enjoying is one of the cheesiest: Ken's theme.

boozinwalsh / Josiah McDaniel is a great channel on YouTube that does AMAZING vocal covers of non-vocal songs; I'd recommend you check him out if you're into that sort of thing.