good things only

Spring

On 11/22/2016 at 11:02 AM, nornir said:

hedgehoge

I just got home and there was a wild hedgehog right outside my house!

It was incredibly friendly too. It walked right up to my leg and wasn't at all afraid of movement. I fed it a few grapes. :3

EDIT

Apparently hedgehogs aren't supposed to eat grapes. The hedgehog ate less than half a grape it looks like, so it'll probably be okay. Will check out there every so often.

Edited by Kodiack

This past weekend I spent the afternoon with my girlfriend's mom to see how she was doing since I hadn't seen her after school started.

She was really excited to show me her town in Animal Crossing with the new update. During those three hours she told me how much fun she had with Bravely Default, since it reminded her of Final Fantasy. I was told how Zelda: Link the Past got her into videogames. She was really proud of herself for discovering the trick to the final boss in A Link Between Worlds all by herself.

Somewhere near the end she told me all about the Seahawks and Seattle Mariners.

I really enjoyed spending time with her. She's easily the coolest old lady I know, and I'm really happy she's keeping herself busy for her age (mid-60's.)

• 1 month later...