Tourian - N4A Chat Thread - October 2021

Tyranogre

Spoiler

Finally got past those Snowmen in the Christmas Sidequest in Cat Quest

Forgot that the Giant Magic skill gave you a boost in attack - that alongside the Spike magic, i cleared out that Giant Snowman a lot easier

Also yesterday i did some Money grinding in the Lv. 1 Founders Cave on those Chests - they can give you a decent amount of Gold from what i can tell and got all of my Magic Skills max level, so i think that helped with finishing that quest

Granted can be tricky to fight against since they do 9,999 damage and can take you out in 1-2 chests depending on which chest it is - i know the Gold chest took me out in one hit multiple times.....

Though when i used Freezepaw on the Gold one, for some reason the Gold one didn't attack after that most of the time after using that skill.... i'm not sure if that's a bug or meant to happen, honestly - I'm not going to complain

Those smaller brown chests can easily be taken out easily with the Spike one - with the Freezepaw + Spikes, tactic and bug with the Gold chest, it was a lot easier than before

Finished off that line of quests and only other one i can find is a Lv. 99 quest.... so looks like i have a lot of grinding to do - might have to do some research on leveling up quickly

Also played a couple more levels of the First Hyrule Warriors game - mainly the first level of Death Mountain and the Twilight Princess one

I played it all the way through on Wii U (aside any DLC and never bothered buying the 3DS version), so I'm not in any rush to beat it right now - still a fun game, though - a lot of new things fr me to do and grind on.... will take awhile to 100% though

From the work i've gotten done so far, down to 51 lists and 6 pages on myfigurecollection....

That's.... some progress, at least

Still trimming things down - not sure if some things i'll be able to trim down - i have at least 6 or 7 lists full of Pokemon plushies....

For some reason - don't know what i'll do with that atm

19 hours ago, April said:

how come you don't like it?
i've always been pretty indifferent myself tbh, but i might actually throw together a costume just for fun
i've gotten to the point where i don't feel gross in fem clothes so it's actually an appealing idea for a change

witch time

21 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Pretty much...

image.png.16e14930c0ee710c518c7443bc554882.png

I think on his part, it was an accident, but he’s still kind of responsible for how it took place. Alec’s not the person to kill anyone, but it’s weird that he didn’t hire professionals, seeing that I took him as one. That was poor oversight on his part.

My condolences to the victim’s friends and family. 

I'm playing the first Devil May Cry on the HD Collection, and oh boy, I hate: 

How odd the resolution is at times. 

The sound mixing. (I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE THE VOICES LOUDER. GOOD THING THERE'S SUBTITLES.) 

Tank controls and those camera angles taken straight from the Resident Evil series that have no business being in a hack-and-slash. I know that was intentional, but it doesn't make fighting enemies that much fun. 

Dante takes hit like he's Fusion Samus at times. Sure, some enemies drop health souls or whatever, but for the son of a legendary demon, I'd expect him to be a bit more durable. Sure, he's a beast in combat, but he's a glass cannon at times. 

Please tell me that my complaints are taken care of in later games. I just find this game decent as of now. Dante himself and the story are the reasons I'm still playing this game. I want to see how insane this game goes into more. I'd easily find the Bayonetta games a lot more fun as of now, even if the DmC series was their inspiration, I'd guess. 

Although I’m not sure, but i *think* I’m done trimming down lists on myfigurecollection and deleted several lists outright without bothering going through them

And back to clearing out my Wished/wanted items….

Man, i added a lots of stuff from various series- not sure why i added most of it, honestly 

Really have this weird habit/obsession with adding anything that interests me

Don’t know what that stems from, but I’m working on it

Edited by Shadow118

With accelerated timing of the classes I am taking just got done with a Final Exam for an Intermediate Accounting course that took me 3 hours. I am exhausted and nervous with the current high B to low A standing I have. The grade is shown after midnight so regardless of Halloween I'm spooped of the results I will get. 

12 hours after the post edit;

I did it....

I got an A

Edited by "Casual Trash" Kirbys
  • Chrom locked this topic
  • Chrom unpinned this topic