Nintendo Direct 9.23 @ 3pm PT/6pm ET

DLurkster

Tbh, i didn’t noticed Banjo-Kazooie pop up either

Hopefully we’ll see Banjo-Tooie at some point too

Been wanting to play those, but haven’t been able to

Unless i have played the first one before….

I have this weird feeling i might have, but it’s been ages since the N64 days - maybe from a rental game?

I don’t really remember, honestly…. but will be nice to play them, though

But if we’re getting both on NSO, part of me doubts we’ll see a HD remaster of the two games any time soon

33 minutes ago, Ridley Prime said:

Puzzling to me that they didn't just reveal the price for the new subscription plan then and there. I doubt it'll cost egregiously more than the regular plan, but I see what they're doing; coaxing people into accepting price increases over time.

And still calling that the Mario movie's going to be shit. Star power =/= quality. You could argue that the casting for the original Mario movie was better, especially since it was before Mario and Luigi had a defined personality in main canon.

I had some rather strong feelings upon seeing that Martinet wasn't given Mario... But hey, at least the part went to Chris Pratt. He could really use the resume booster.

I already can't look at Star Lord without seeing Andy Dwyer. Maybe it's just me, but I can't get immersed when the actor is more prominent than the character they're playing.

Looking forward to Actraiser HD if price is right,  lots of good games shown,  not overly excited for new controllers.  If they had been more special.....

NSO...if they are going to charge more, I need to get more/better online before free* games.... and not enough games being added for either system at start either.

Also looks like we’re getting the original Pokémon Snap alongside Kirby 64 and Paper Mario

I haven’t played those since…

Well, i bought them on the Wii shop, actually 

Will be nice to play those again - I don’t think i ever beat those, though…

i know i was only missing one Crystal Shard in Kirby 64 somewhere…. and was pretty close to beating Paper Mario since i was in Bowsers Castle….

not sure about Pokémon Snap

Wonder if we’ll see more Pokémon 64 games on the service? Would Pokémon Stadium 1 or 2 even work on it? Only wondering since the originals had that one adapter where you could plug in a Pokémon GB/GBC game… so dunno on those two, but I’d really like to play those again…

Also don’t think Hey You Pikachu! Would work without a Mic… so I’m not sure if we’ll see that game on NSO

Also hope we’ll see Smash 64 brought over - that would be fun to play again 

Also noticed that Sonic 2 is going to be available - i thought they would have Sonic 1 available before 2, unless i missed it

Also reminds me I’m not sure how many days are left on my current Subscription- going to have to check that… though i admit I haven’t played online too much for awhile now…

Edited by Shadow118

Kirby in a 3D platformer set in some kind of post-apocalyptic human setting? Hmm, little weird, but it's Kirby, can't imagine they'd do him wrong. Awesome that Monster Hunter Rise is getting a big expansion, shame that it's not until next summer. I get it though, the game only came out earlier this year. And I love that we finally got to see something from Bayonetta 3! Figures that she'd be sporting a new look, though is the voice actor also different? I wonder if there's any in-game reason for that. Having more direct control over demon summons looks pretty sick though. I did not expect to see an ActRaiser revival, that's a genuine surprise. I might be interested in playing through that game again. Voice of Cards looks kind of interesting, though card-based games are pretty hit-and-miss for me. And I'm stoked that Triangle Strategy is coming early next year (although, you don't have to be quite so literal with your naming conventions, SquareEnix).

Replaying N64 games with the convenience of the Switch sounds great, but for an increased subscription cost? I'm honestly not sure, it's not like I play the NES or SNES online games much at all. I guess I'll decide when the price is revealed.

Edit: Oh jeez I forgot to comment on the Mario movie cast. That sure is…something. Maybe the movie will be silly fun though, in a LEGO Batman kind of way, like it draws on source material but is really just a slapstick adventure movie. What makes it weird is that we don't have any other already established strong Mario movies like Batman does, so it feels like this'll be the one definitive Mario movie and the cast is just odd for that, but oh well. It's not like I have high expectations of this movie anyway. If it's even halfway decent I'd consider that an accomplishment.

Press release if you need a reminder of what was shown:

Spoiler

A New 3D Kirby Game, First Look at Bayonetta 3 and a Massive Expansion for MONSTER HUNTER RISE Highlight the Latest Nintendo Direct

Dozens of Nintendo Switch Games From Nintendo and Development and Publishing Partners Featured in Expansive Video Presentation

REDMOND, Wash., Sept. 23, 2021 – Nintendo Switch owners are in for quite the year ahead! In the latest Nintendo Direct video presentation, Nintendo detailed a wide variety of games coming to the system this year and into 2022 – with some games launching later today!
The video outlined something for everyone, including:

“Heading into its sixth year, Nintendo Switch and its wide variety of games continue to offer experiences for various types of players,” said Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Communications. “In this latest Nintendo Direct, we are looking ahead to a year packed with new games in well-known franchises, as well as unique and exciting titles from our development and publishing partners.”
To view the Nintendo Direct video in its entirety, visit https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/09-23-2021. Some of the highlights revealed in the video include:

• Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack: A new membership plan is coming to Nintendo Switch Online in late October with classic Nintendo 64 and SEGA Genesis games. In addition to all the benefits of a Nintendo Switch Online membership such as online play, access to a growing library of NES and Super NES games, and more, members can play select titles like Mario Kart 64 online with up to four players for the first time ever (additional accessories required; sold separately)! The full list of classic games launching for the expanded service, with more Nintendo 64 and SEGA Genesis titles coming in the future, is as follows:

Launch Lineup of Nintendo 64 Games

• Super Mario 64
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Mario Kart 64
  • Star Fox 64
  • Sin and Punishment
  • Dr. Mario 64
  • Mario Tennis 64
  • WinBack
  • Yoshi’s Story

Upcoming Nintendo 64 Games (With More To Come!)

• Banjo-Kazooie
  • Pokémon Snap
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
  • Mario Golf
  • Paper Mario
  • F-Zero X

Launch Lineup of SEGA Genesis Games

• Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  • Streets of Rage 2
  • Ecco the Dolphin
  • Castlevania: Bloodlines
  • Contra: Hard Corps
  • Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine
  • Golden Axe
  • Gunstar Heroes
  • M.U.S.H.A.
  • Phantasy Star IV
  • Ristar
  • Shining Force
  • Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
  • Strider

Nintendo Switch Online members will also be able to pre-order two new controllers that resemble the original Nintendo 64 and SEGA Genesis controllers at a later date. These wireless controllers can be used to play these classic games on Nintendo Switch Online. More details about Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack, including release timing and price, will be revealed at a later date.

• Kirby and the Forgotten Land: The next Kirby adventure on the Nintendo Switch system is going 3D! In this new 3D platforming game, players can freely navigate areas using familiar Kirby copy abilities. What lies in store for Kirby as he explores a mysterious setting filled with abandoned structures from a past civilization? Find out when Kirby and the Forgotten Land launches for Nintendo Switch in spring 2022.
  • Bayonetta 3: A new trailer for this stylish, action-filled sequel showed off gameplay for the first time, revealing a new look for Bayonetta and new mechanics, including the ability for Bayonetta to directly control demons. Bayonetta 3 will launch for Nintendo Switch in 2022. More information about the game will be released at a later date.
  • MONSTER HUNTER RISE: SUNBREAK: Capcom is currently working on a massive, paid DLC expansion for the hit Nintendo Switch game MONSTER HUNTER RISE. The expansion will include newly added stories, locales and monsters, as well as newly added hunting actions and quest rank. MONSTER HUNTER RISE: SUNBREAK is scheduled to be released in summer 2022. More information about this massive expansion will be revealed in the future. In the meantime, soar into MONSTER HUNTER RISE during the game’s first sale – happening now through 11:59 p.m. PT on Oct. 3.
  • Splatoon 3: The next game in this INK-redible series features new and returning stages in 4-v-4 battles, as well as new weapons never before seen in the Splatoon games. In the game’s single-player campaign, mammals might be returning … but what does this mean? Find out more when additional details about Splatoon 3, which is scheduled to release in 2022, are revealed in the future.
  • Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars: A spellbinding experience from the creative minds of YOKO TARO and Yosuke Saito is about to unfold. In Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars from SQUARE ENIX, players will square off in experiences that reveal themselves through cards, including turn-based battles, where their skills – and a little bit of luck – will determine the victor. This fresh take on tabletop RPGs launches for Nintendo Switch on Oct. 28. Players can try out the free demo and pre-order Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars later today!
  • Chocobo GP: Get ready for a new racing experience! Race as familiar FINAL FANTASY characters like Chocobo and Gilgamesh using special character abilities and Magicites to speed past the competition. Engine customization options will also be available, as well as local* and online** multiplayer. Up to 64 players can compete in a bracket-style tournament to determine the racing champion! Chocobo GP launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch in 2022.
  • TRIANGLE STRATEGY: In February, SQUARE ENIX sent out a survey for the demo version of TRIANGLE STRATEGY. Since then, the developers have been updating the game, with a focus on adjustments to the difficulty, as well as improvements to on-screen visuals, camera controls and the ability to view past conversations. The stunning HD-2D strategy RPG TRIANGLE STRATEGY launches for Nintendo Switch on March 4, 2022.
  • Actraiser Renaissance: The classic Super NES game Actraiser returns on the Nintendo Switch system, now remastered in HD! In Actraiser Renaissance, strike down monsters in the side-scrolling action phase, Realm Acts, and cultivate lands in the world-building creation phase, Realm Management. Enjoy the much-loved original score and a rearranged soundtrack featuring new music. New stages and boss battles also await. Actraiser Renaissance launches for Nintendo Switch … later today!
  • Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Cloud Version: In Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Cloud Version, master both parkour and tactical combat to survive in this brutal open-world action RPG. Explore alone or with up to three others in online co-op.** Unravel the dark secrets of those in power during the day, then plunder the lairs of the infected at night. Choose sides and decide the fate of the City. Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Cloud Version launches for Nintendo Switch on Feb. 4, 2022. A free demo for the game will also be available on the same day. But that’s not all: The prequel, Dying Light: Platinum Edition, is also coming to Nintendo Switch on Oct. 19. Pre-orders for the prequel start today!
  • DELTARUNE Chapter 2: The new expansion to DELTARUNE Chapter 1 has arrived! Enter DELTARUNE Chapter 2 and once again experience a hilarious and emotional story in the mysterious Dark World. Players will dodge everything, from balls of yarn to ambulances and missiles, in creative attacks that appeal to beginners and not-so-beginners alike. DELTARUNE Chapter 2 will be available as a free update for owners of DELTARUNE Chapter 1 later today!
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update: A new free update is coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons this November! More details will be revealed in an Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct airing in October. Follow Isabelle on Twitter for more information!
  • Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass DLC: On Oct. 29, the second wave of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass content arrives with a newly playable character duo, additional stages and emotional new story sequences. Defend Hyrule as the quirky duo character, Purah & Robbie, and their array of ancient technology. See how places like the Coliseum and Kakariko Village looked 100 years in the past in new story stages. Learn more about the Champions and the mysterious Guardian in emotional new story sequences as the fight for Hyrule’s future continues! Players who purchase the Expansion Pass will also gain access to Wave 1 of the DLC, which is already available.
  • The Final DLC Fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is…: …going to be revealed soon! Masahiro Sakurai, the director of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game, will host a final “Mr. Sakurai Presents” video on Oct. 5 revealing the final DLC fighter. This will be the last presentation about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC, so make sure to tune in!
  • Mario Party Superstars: It’s almost time for Mario Party Superstars, which launches for Nintendo Switch on Oct. 29! In addition to the main Mario Party mode, which will see the return of several classic boards from the Nintendo 64 era, including Woody Woods, Yoshi’s Tropical Island and Horror Land, Mario Party Superstars will also feature the minigame mode Mt. Minigames, which includes the competitive Survival course and the cooperative multiplayer course Tag Match, among other courses.
  • Mario Golf: Super Rush DLC: FORE! More free content is coming to Mario Golf: Super Rush. Later today, two new playable characters will be added to the game: Koopa Troopa and Ninji! In addition to these characters, two new courses will be added – the snowy Blustery Basin and the desert-set Spiky Palms – as well as the ability to change the difficulty level of the CPU opponents. Download all this new content in Mario Golf: Super Rush starting later today!
  • Disco Elysium – The Final Cut: In this groundbreaking role-playing adventure, interrogate people and uncover clues with the help of 24 inner skills. The player’s behaviors and available choices will change depending on how they develop these skills, directly impacting how the story progresses. Disco Elysium – The Final Cut launches digitally on Nintendo Switch on Oct. 12. The physical version of the game launches in early 2022. Pre-orders for the digital version start today!
  • STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic: A beloved Star Wars game is coming to Nintendo Switch! Blast off to captivating planets and join forces with Jedi, droids and outcasts in this blend of action, role-playing and adventure. STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic launches for Nintendo Switch on Nov. 11. Pre-orders for the game start later today!
  • Castlevania Advance Collection: Castlevania Advance Collection brings together four classic Castlevania games – Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Castlevania: Dracula X – with deathly beautiful graphics and hauntingly epic music. Rewind, Quick Save and Button Mapping features will also ramp up the fight against evil. All regional versions of each game, as well as a gallery mode with never-before-seen artwork, are included. Castlevania Advance Collection launches for Nintendo Switch … later today!
  • Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition: Players are invited to live in a magical world with Mickey Mouse and dozens of Disney characters! Spend time with Disney friends, craft whimsical costumes and furniture, and explore delightful Disney-themed worlds. All downloadable content from the original Nintendo 3DS version will also be included when Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition launches for Nintendo Switch this holiday season.
  • Shadowrun Trilogy: Cyberpunk meets fantasy in this three-game collection of cult classic RPGs. As a Shadowrunner mercenary, players will explore a dystopian future where magic has reawakened and fantasy creatures have come back to life. Immersive branching narratives, skill-based character growth and gripping turn-based tactical combat await in Shadowrun Trilogy, launching for Nintendo Switch in 2022.
  • Shin Megami Tensei V: Players excited to dive into this next title in the acclaimed Shin Megami Tensei series can pre-order the game starting today! Shin Megami Tensei V launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch on Nov. 12.
  • Rune Factory 5: In Rune Factory 5, players can grow crops, tame monsters and team up with townsfolk to explore a massive world. But when they aren’t off on adventures, they can also find friendship and love among a colorful cast of characters. Rune Factory 5 launches for Nintendo Switch on Mar. 22, 2022.
  • Arcade Archives PAC-MAN / Arcade Archives XEVIOUS: Two classic NAMCO games are coming to Nintendo Switch as part of the Arcade Archives series. Play arcade hits PAC-MAN and XEVIOUS at home or on the go when they both launch for Nintendo Switch … later today!

The Nintendo Direct presentation also featured a montage of upcoming Nintendo Switch games, including HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED, a high-speed racer launching on Sept. 30 that lets players collect the best vehicles in the Hot Wheels universe, build spectacular tracks and dive into high-octane races; Surviving the Aftermath, a procedurally generated world-building game set in a post-apocalyptic future, launching this winter; and Wreckfest, a demolition derby-themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, launching for the Nintendo Switch system this fall.
Remember that Nintendo Switch features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about other features, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/.

* Additional games and systems required. Sold separately.

** Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online

Edited by Eliwood8

A new Nintendo Switch Online membership plan with expanded benefits is coming - Nintendo - Official Site

Not a bad roster of starter games.

*Wonder if N64 controller has

--alt colors available

--built in rumble

--ability to use old/new GB pack add on

--assuming the memory card slot is sealed off seeing as the saves will be on the system memory

--sturdier/more comfortable analog stick

2 hours ago, Jun said:

I came back from the dead to say: why hadn't they just included the N64/Genesis games with the subscription that we're already shelling out money for?

I would had forgiven them if they included GCN and GBA games (with working multiplayer) but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thinking on this... Nintendo probably saw how many people were buying Pokemon HOME subscriptions and wanted to test how much harder they could squeeze. Just look at those controllers. $5 - 10 in parts, sold directly for $50, for use under an additional paid subscription.

Loved the Direct. 3D Kirby looks awesome, and I'm all in on that. A nice teaser on the HW DLC. More Mario Golf courses. Couldn't care about Metroid Dread as it's two weeks out and I'm buying it then. Splatoon 3 is mega hype.

The N64/Genesis being added.... I was happy until they said "new plan". There's not really enough NES/SNES on there or new additions as it is. I don't feel like they should start charging extra for these additions.... I keep coasting on free trials of GamePass for XB that I get with new games, and there's SO. MUCH. that comes with that,

The Mario movie is going to be absolutely terrible. I have ZERO expectations of it being any good in the slightest. HOWEVER. It will absolutely be entertaining as hell, so I'm looking forward to it.

16 hours ago, DLurkster said:

See I guess I would agree with you but until Nintendo tells us how much more this expansion pack will cost we don't know yet. It's understandable to be concern but let's see what they say before the release late next month.

Ah, that's nice for anyone but me that will be there. I won't be available this Saturday night.

Fair point. But just said things in general for what it's worth and hoping that Nintendo doesn't push things too far.

2 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Loved the Direct. 3D Kirby looks awesome, and I'm all in on that. A nice teaser on the HW DLC. More Mario Golf courses. Couldn't care about Metroid Dread as it's two weeks out and I'm buying it then. Splatoon 3 is mega hype.

The N64/Genesis being added.... I was happy until they said "new plan". There's not really enough NES/SNES on there or new additions as it is. I don't feel like they should start charging extra for these additions.... I keep coasting on free trials of GamePass for XB that I get with new games, and there's SO. MUCH. that comes with that,

The Mario movie is going to be absolutely terrible. I have ZERO expectations of it being any good in the slightest. HOWEVER. It will absolutely be entertaining as hell, so I'm looking forward to it.

Agreed. It's one thing if it's $5 to $10 more, but another thing if it's more than that. 

Rewatched the direct to refresh my list - I don’t think i missed anything that I didn’t see before 

So things for me to look forward to:

Mario Party Superstars on October 29th

Hyrule Warrios Age of Calamity DLC Pack #2 in October (not that i have the game yet - still haven’t made too much progress on the main story in BoTW)

Smash Direct on October 5th

Kirby and the Forgotten Land for Spring 2022

Animal Crossing Direct in October

Metroid Dread on October 8th

Nintendo Switch Online + N64/Genesis expansion in October?

Wireless Nintendo 64 Controller?

Deltarune Chapter 2 available now

Super Mario Movie Holiday 2022 - maybe? Too early to tell if it’s going to be good or not… especially with the voice choices for the characters 

Splatoon 3 in 2022

Bayonetta 3 in 2022 (should get around to buying the first two games first)

Nice amount to look forward to, though some aren’t coming out until next year, at least 2022 is looking pretty solid for releases at least 

Edited by Shadow118
3 hours ago, purple_beard said:

I seen that.

Now, the thing is of course you have to be NSO member to buy these of Nintendo but how does that work to buy a controller from another region? Controller are not region locked so that is not issue. I think what it comes down to like making Japanese eShop account, you must use that log into MyNintendo and purchase it there, where another hiccup is the address. It's been a while but I can't recall if I put address for my JPN account on Switch. I'll check that in the coming day to probably prepare if it is manageable to purchase the mega drive controller. I will definitely try.

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

I seen that.

Now, the thing is of course you have to be NSO member to buy these of Nintendo but how does that work to buy a controller from another region? Controller are not region locked so that is not issue. I think what it comes down to like making Japanese eShop account, you must use that log into MyNintendo and purchase it there, where another hiccup is the address. It's been a while but I can't recall if I put address for my JPN account on Switch. I'll check that in the coming day to probably prepare if it is manageable to purchase the mega drive controller. I will definitely try.

Yeah..but hot no idea..  I could have been enticed by the EU/Japan 4 color snes ones but went with the NAs.

Edited by purple_beard

Kirby and the Forgotten Land looks to be up there with Pokemon Legends: Arceus and BOTW's sequel as a favorite to be my personal GOTY for 2022. That was the best new announcement from the Direct. The addition of Nintendo 64 games to the NSO service hopefully will at most cost $30, up $10 from the current year plan. If it's that price, I'll upgrade when the new tier launches and look forward to playing Ocarina of Time on the Switch as I have Super Mario 64 available already through Super Mario 3D All-Stars. Once it's added, the Switch might be the right system to experience Majora's Mask on for the first time. Bayonetta 3 is looking good and I'm excited for the release in spite of not yet being too into the current games. I still have to finish up the first game and then play Bayonetta 2. 2022 is shaping up to be a special year for the Nintendo Switch, like it's 2017 launch year. I'll say too that I'm glad that they are making the final Smash character reveal its own presentation. As fatigued on Smash news and speculation as I am, Ultimate deserves a Direct all on its own for its final character. 

On 9/23/2021 at 11:39 PM, Destiny Hero said:

Thinking on this... Nintendo probably saw how many people were buying Pokemon HOME subscriptions and wanted to test how much harder they could squeeze. Just look at those controllers. $5 - 10 in parts, sold directly for $50, for use under an additional paid subscription.

No doubt. Anything to get more money. But if they push too hard, they'll lose subscribers. Things are getting more expensive and people are choosing what to keep and what to cut out in order to try to save money. 

Edited by Doc Brown

I'm gonna bite the bullet and get Actraiser.  My backlog grows with yet another game but my gosh was this such a pleasant shocker of a surprise to see announced.  Actraiser of all things, and I'm here for it!

I also wonder what the threat will be Bayonetta 3 since it definitely doesn't look like the angels and demons route the first two games took with their creatures.  Also some interesting theories that this game is outside the timeline of the previous games and this Bayonetta isn't the one we followed in the first two games.  At some point I need to pick up the Bayo 1/2 pack and replay Bayo 1 to get back in touch with the story beats of that game.

Kirby looked amazing and I can't wait to play it.  I hope there is still some form of co-op play in it though as Krazy and myself have played Kirby games together since we were kids.  I'd like to keep that tradition if possible.

Splatoon 3 looks positively wild and I still need to start the story of Splatoon 2.  The new weapons and abilities look cool too and I can't wait to see more of that mech hermit crab looking thing.

Metroid Dread, no more to be said, gonna buy it and play it in my bed!

When that card game showed up earlier on, I seriously thought Baten Kaitos was going to be announced (remasters of the original games at least), but alas it was "not in the cards".  Ah well.

I still haven't even touched Monster Hunter Rise and the expansion looks like it's gonna be a big one.  Basically something akin to Iceborne for World from the sounds of it.

Krazy normally handles the Nintendo Online side of things between us so he's the one that will have to make the decision on the expansion pack. Hopefully Nintendo doesn't charge too much extra because I don't like the idea that as certain console libraries are added to the service that they're separated by tiers of membership.  It would be cool if Gamecube popped up at some point, but not so cool if you have to elevate your membership yet again to have it included in the total package.  I'm already not a fan of paying for online gaming subscriptions so I'm having reservations over it.

Can't wait to see the final Smash Fighter.  I'm still of the opinion that it's gonna be something absolutely wild and out there and I'm gonna say it will be Master Chief.

Animal Crossing direct will hopefully bring a ton of news with it.  My girlfriend is obsessed with the game but hasn't played it in some time because there isn't much else to do on her end.  Needless to say, she's excited for that Direct!

I need to hurry and complete Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity too!